BRP-Rotax develops and produces the most innovative drive systems for the world's most exciting power sports vehicles. Together we get people moving and make hearts beat faster. Do you enjoy learning something new every day, accept challenges and take on responsibilities?
What you can expect
- Leading a team of talent and talent acquisition advisors to achieve BRP-Rotax business goals and serve as a trusted advisor
- Contribute and implement established HR strategy for the respective departments and assistance in the deployment of HR-realted systems and processes at the corporate and local level
- Partnering with local leadership and global function teams to drive the Talent Acquisition strategy and to establish the Learning & development roadmap for BRP-Rotax business
- Providing guidance and mentoring for managers and HR best practices
- Facilitating and overseeing all tasks in Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning & Development and Employee Experience
What you bring with you
- Finished Master's degree in Organizational development or equivalent and at least 3 years of relevant management experience
- Experience in a global environemnt (ideally in a global manufacturing environment)
- Good knowledge of German and English (at least Level B2) mandatory
- Proficiency to work in MS Office and familiarity with social media
- Highly organized and disciplined and ability to relate to people of all levels and personalities
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 4,763.40 gross/month. Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.
Sign up and receive similar job alerts to your email
Enter Email address
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS VALCOURT, QUEBEC, CANADA