We are currently hiring a Senior HR professional with strong communication skills and stable experience in hiring for the IT and Non-IT requirements. An ideal candidate must have a strong ability to understand technical and non-technical requirements, draft job descriptions with minimal specifications, organize our talent database, drive the talent acquisition process to deliver quality candidates quickly.
Job Hoppers will not be considered for this role.
Remote / Work from Home available but local to New Delhi will be preferred
Working Hours: 3 PM IST - 11 PM IST
Company/Client: Serigor Inc.
- Handling Full-cycle End-End Recruiting for our IT and Non-IT staffing needs (internal and for clients)
- Sourcing / Screening / Negotiating / Closing potential candidates using various online platforms (e.g. Naukri, Monster, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Fostering long-term relations with potential candidates and past applicants
- Leading initiatives for employer branding
- Designing interview questions and job descriptions for reflecting the requirements for each position
- Tracking candidates information (e.g., contact details, resumes) using Applicant Tracking System
- Planning interview/selection procedures (e.g., in-person or phone interviews, screening calls, and assessments)
- Other HR Admin or Generalist duties.
- Must be willing to work in US/UK shifts
- Must have experience in hiring for various IT skills like Developers, Solution Architects, IT Admins, IT Managers, etc.
- MBA preferred but not mandatory.
- Bachelors degree in IT, Computer Science or Human Resources Management or a relevant field
- 2-6 years of prior experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist in IT/Tech/Software company
- Experience with sourcing candidates using professional platforms (e.g. Naukri, LinkedIn etc.)
- Sound knowledge of different interview techniques, evaluation methods and full cycle recruiting
- Experience with Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Sound understanding of the requirements and responsibilities of different roles within an organization.
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Experience with any other HR Admin or Generalist duties will be a huge plus