Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.
Why Syneos Health
• #SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
• We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it – you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health - physical, mental and financial.
• We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
• In conjunction with all of Talent Acquisition, creates a deep and diverse talent pool to service resourcing requirements across multiple business units.
• Collaborates directly with hiring managers to understand business and skill set requirements to build a comprehensive strategic hiring plan by setting the vision, strategy, and goals to ensure current and future resource demands are met.
• Presents pre-qualified top candidates to hiring managers, develops/negotiates offers with candidates and creates the onboarding experience for all new hires. Ensures hiring manager's experience a collaborative, proactive, and customer-focused talent acquisition support through the hiring process
• As a strategic partner to your hiring managers, provide expertise in market insights, talent landscape, and an understanding of talent needs to establish expectations and build a collaborative approach with your customers to meet demands.
• Ensure customer satisfaction by providing regular updates to hiring managers and setting expectations on the hiring process per requisition or department, or both, as required.
• Utilize appropriate sourcing channels (including applicant tracking system, candidate relationship management system, job boards, advertising, networking, employee referral program) to identify qualified candidates.
• Monitor recruitment sourcing methods and provide recommendations to improve applicant attraction. Suggests innovative solutions to sourcing challenges and competitive intelligence from those efforts.
• Offers creative solutions to sourcing hard to fill requisitions in collaboration with the business.
• Responsible to manage full cycle recruiting process to include but not limited to: complete initial screening interview of potential candidates and reject non-relevant applications, prepare candidate profile for hiring manager following interview screen, submit short listed candidates to hiring managers for review, conducts candidate debrief session after interviews are completed and extends verbal offers of employment to successful candidates.
• Ensures data accuracy within Applicant Tracking System.
• Initiates and maintains open communication with hiring managers and Human Resources (HR) colleagues in meeting recruiting needs.
• As a system and process SME you will be responsible for providing mentorship and training to new TAS
• You will proactively identify opportunities to drive process improvement and partner with Talent Acquisition leadership to drive efficiency
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist / Recruiter in a corporate or agency environment
• Proven track record in direct sourcing and managing an end-to-end recruiting process required
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Strong business acumen and demonstrated ability to think and influence strategically
• Proven track record in utilizing creative recruitment techniques and measurement of results
• Ability to work well with multi-functional team and with all levels within organization
• Strong problem solving, influencing, negotiating, facilitating and partnership skills required
• Ability to effectively engage and build relationships with line management, employees, and HR team at all levels
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively manage multiple demands without missing deadlines
• Strong time management skills and able to work independently
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong customer services skills
• Strong attention to detail and an ability to maintain confidentiality
• Experience as a full cycle Talent Acquisition Specialist / Recruiter supporting a CRO or in the Pharmaceutical industry
• Experience working with Taleo
• Experience with a CRM
Get to know Syneos Health
We are the only full-service biopharmaceutical solutions company in the world. That means we bring together the best clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get medicines into the hands of patients who need it most. Learn more about Syneos Health.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.
Primary Location: Latin America - ARG-BuenosAires-Avda-del-Liber
Job: Human Resources
Employee Status: Regular