Whatfix is the #1 Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) for Enterprises. We provide large enterprises (Mostly Fortune 1000 companies) with a SaaS platform that helps accelerate product adoption and reduce support/training efforts by providing Contextual and Step by step guidance inside any web application at the exact time a task is being performed. We are disrupting the way Learning content and Application Support are consumed.
“Hustle Mode ON” is something we live by.
We are growing rapidly & looking for a stellar Talent Acquisition professional to join our HR team in Bangalore who can bring the hustle associated with a fast-paced environment to succeed.
What will you get to do?
- Partner with our leadership & HR/TA team to hire the best talent in the market
- Create unique and robust search strategies to identify and attract the best and brightest
- Develop innovative ways to raise the bar on how Whatfix recruits talent
- Calibrate candidates with hiring managers and senior leaders
- Develop prospects into candidates through engagement and assessment
- Balance providing a high touch experience throughout the entire recruiting process with both internal stakeholders and candidates while continuously keeping the pipeline active and meeting your hiring goals
- Use data and metrics reporting to drive continuous process and strategy improvement
- Collaborate in the development of strategies that influence and attract the right talent to join Whatfix at the right time
- Operate as a Talent Partner through consultation, applying best practices to optimize for the best hiring decision
- Own & drive innovative talent branding initiatives
Our Ideal TA Specialist will have:
- 1 - 4 years of experience recruiting best-in-market talent for a fast-paced, high growth technology company
- Previous experience recruiting for Technical Roles as well as Non- Technical roles can apply
- Strong stakeholder focus and commitment to continuous improvement
- Expertise in end-end offer roll-out & related process
- Is Data-driven, has strong research skills too
To Be Successful In This Role, You Should be:
- Effective & articulate communicator- to learn and leverage stellar negotiation skills
- Ability to execute innovative sourcing strategies
- Proven track record and success recruiting in a technology product company
- Model the behaviors of a true team player and be a guardian of the Whatfix culture
- Detail-oriented and comfortable using applicant tracking systems like Recruiterbox
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to succeed in an environment with competing demands
- Ability to find humor in the most mundane days
What sets us apart from the rest?
- With many Fortune 500 companies already onboard as customers, Whatfix has been named among the top 20 B2B tech companies alongside the likes of Adobe, PayPal, and Cisco.
- The kind of elite customer base that we have, despite being a mid-sized Indian company is simply unheard of!
- With YoY revenue growth of over 300%, we have also been recognized among the top 20 fastest-growing SaaS companies worldwide in the SaaS 1000 list
- We have also been recognized by Gartner as a Global Market Leader in the digital adoption space and by LinkedIn amongst the Top 5 startups in India!
- Our Customer centricity is evident from a Customer rating of 4.7+ on platforms like G2 Crowd & Gartner Peer Insights
- This is what our investors have to say - SoftBank || Sequoia || Stellaris || Cisco || Eight Roads || Helion Ventures
- We don't believe in keeping the applicants hanging and give very high importance to closing the loop irrespective of the outcome of your application. In case you don't hear from us within 2 weeks of applying for this role, please reach out to Remya on LinkedIn
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diverse people because of and not in spite of the differences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status