Client Profile - Quality Accountancy Practice
Our client is a medium-sized accountancy firm based in Cork. Their business ethos is focussed on providing each client with a high-grade all-round service. In addition to the traditional accounting & audit assignments, they provide Tax, Business Consulting and Corporate Finance solutions. Their client base includes high profile indigenous companies and high net worth clients. Over the next 12 months, they are set to grow their business substantially. As part of their development, they are hiring a Taxation Director to work as part of their leadership team. The firm is dynamic and friendly with a professional team and operates a flexible working environment.
The Role –Tax Director (Designate)
They wish to hire an experienced Tax Manager to join their management team. Working closely with partners and directors, this role is primarily consultancy driven and provides an excellent opportunity for fast progression to Director level.
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing consultancy and planning assignments from inception to completion.
• Managing & Developing training, mentoring and development of the tax team.
• Overseeing and developing the firm's client tax portfolio
• Strengthening relationships with existing clients in addition to developing new external clients.
• Working with clients across all business sectors to develop new business opportunities
• Managing work in progress, billings and fee collection
• Overseeing tax compliance
• Liaising with other departments to identify tax planning opportunities for existing clients.
The role is challenging and give the successful candidate the opportunity to run and shape the tax department and service offerings of a high-quality and innovative professional firm. Candidate should have experience across all tax headings and should have excellent client relationship skills. The role may suit a candidate in a large accountancy firm seeking more autonomy.
Our client will pay an extremely competitive package. The partners in the firm are committed to developing their key staff and consequently, the role offers excellent “upward” career potential.
In the first instance please send your CV to Brian Fowler FCCA, Managing Director at email@example.com or phone 01-6797990 for a confidential discussion.
CVs are not released nor is your profile discussed with a future employer without your express permission.
Your application will be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please review all application instructions before applying.