Crowleys DFK, adynamic and successful firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors, islooking for a Tax Manager to join our growing Firm. This role will be based inthe Cork office and reports directly to Partner level.
We measure oursuccess not only in financial terms, but also in the growth and success of ouremployees. Providing opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thriveis a cornerstone of our core values.
If you want tocontinue to grow and be challenged as you develop your career, then scroll downto see what Crowleys DFK can offer you.
Asa Tax Manager,responsibilities include;
- Manager with responsibility for the Cork Tax Team
- Responsible for managing workload/client allocation for the Cork Tax Team
- Manage a portfolio SME, FDI and Personal Tax Clients
- Provide tax advices to clients/Partners on all tax heads
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Suggest Tax Department improvements/initiatives
- Responsible for training members of the Tax Department including new Tax Trainees
- Shaping, with the Partners, the future and growth of the Tax Department
Skills and Experience
- AITI Qualified with Minimum of 3-5 years’ post-qualification experience
- Excellent technical skills and detailed knowledge across all tax heads
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast-paced environment
- A good level of IT literacy with a track record of using MS Office and tax software
We measure oursuccess not only in financial terms, but also in the growth & success ofour employees.
- You will have opportunities to work with an exciting and diverse range of clients.
- We recognise the benefits of a sensible work/life balance for all of our employees. We provide flexible working conditions when required and other market benefits.
- We Can and Will help you grow your career. We are committed to making Crowleys DFK a place where our employees feel supported, and can develop their skills and long-term career ambitions.
- We provide a great working environment at Crowleys DFK. We work hard but we play hard too! Regular sports and social activities help bring our employees together to help build the team environment we are so proud of today.
- If the role is appealing, please apply today as we would love to have a chat with you and tell you why a move to Crowleys DFK is step up in your career!
AITI Qualified with Minimum of 3-5 years’ post-qualification experience