Senior TCAD Engineer Power Devices (f/m/div)*
Senior TCAD Engineer Power Devices (f/m/div)*
18 hours ago
Apr 01, 2021
Coaching, mentoring networking possibilities
Wide range of training offers & planning of career development
Different career paths: Project Management, Technical Ladder, Management & Individual Contributor
Flexible working conditions
Home office options
Part-time work possible (also during parental leave)
Child care in Villach & Klagenfurt
On-site social counselling and works doctor
Health promotion programs
Private insurance offers
Wage payment in case of sick leave
Corporate pension benefits
Flexible transition into retirement
Accessibility, access for wheelchairs
Mag. Elisabeth Koestenbauer
You generate value with your innovative ideas and demonstrate high quality standards for yourself and other people. You think analytically and results-oriented and demonstrate a structured, self-driven working style, with strong problem solving skills. You possess strong communication skills and know how to establish lasting relationships and networks. As true team player, you enjoy cooperating across boundaries and work perseveringly together on pushing ideas to their full implementation and application.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
* A university degree (master or above, PhD preferred) in Electrical Engineering, Semiconductor Physics, Microelectronics or comparable
* 3+ years of professional experience in semiconductor device design
* Comprehensive knowledge of Semiconductor Process & Device Physics with special emphasis on power devices
* Proficiency with TCAD tools (Synopsis, Silvaco or similar), familiarity with layout tools beneficial (e.g. Cadence or similar)
* Excellent English language skills, German skills or willingness to learn it as a plus
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2020). A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
- Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities -
Infineon PSS semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of "things" and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
Click here for more information about working at PSS with interesting employee and management insights and an overview with more #PSSDreamJobs.
At Infineon in Villach you shape the technologies of tomorrow and work in an international environment with more than 3700 colleagues from over 65 nations. Your personal contribution will be valued and appreciated as the cornerstones of our success. And all that in beautiful surroundings which guarantee a high quality of life.
The City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria's southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Living in Austria has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country's social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach itself benefits from its status as a "small town", offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
In your new job you will:
* Closely participate in the development of new discrete power semiconductor families of products based on silicon
* Develop, calibrate, deploy and maintain physically predictive simulation decks for our power technologies
* Utilize these decks to define optimal design of experiment (DoE) process splits
* Develop test-chips for technology validation
* Perform TCAD simulation to support the research and development of our next generation technologies
* Act as interface to other functions, such as Process Integration, Layout, Test, Reliability and Product Development
Technik | Ingenieurwesen