KG teachers teach all areas of the foundation stage, which is focused on helping children to achieve early learning goals. Work carried out includes:
- encouraging and stimulating children's learning skills, often encouraging learning through experience;
- providing care and support to children and providing them with safe and secure environment to learn;
- developing and producing visual aids and teaching resources;
- organising learning materials and resources and making imaginative use of resources;
- assisting with the development of children's personal, social and language abilities;
- supporting the development of children's basic skills, including physical coordination, speech and communication;
- encouraging children's mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play;
- developing children's curiosity and knowledge;
- sharing knowledge gained with other practitioners and parents;
- observing, assessing and recording each child's progress;
- attending in-service training;
- ensuring the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the nursery or school;
- keeping up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice.
Graduate or Post Graduate with teacher training certificate (or pursuing).
Experience: 3-5 years.
Please continue with your application