Job ID: 97313
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial - No
Every day, billions of transactions, calls and messages that hold the world’s communications fabric together run on systems that Amdocs has helped create.
Because we work with some of the largest and most innovative companies on the planet, our work makes an impact. Over the past four decades, we have continually reinvented ourselves, and as we keep moving into exciting new areas such as media, gaming, IoT, 5G, cloud services and more, there are always opportunities for us to grow and develop. We will nurture your entrepreneurial instincts with open doors and promote your ability to seize the day. Our company comprises amazing people, a supportive atmosphere and a culture built on mutual support, respect and a “feel good factor” that can only happen in a workplace built by the kind of people Amdocs employs.
Make your career journey with us.
Responsible for leading and mentoring a small development team within a specific task or project, together with hands-on development.
• You will provide technical leadership to software engineers by coaching and mentoring them throughout the end-to-end software development, maintenance, and lifecycle to achieve project goals to the required level of quality; promote team engagement and motivation.
• You will provide input to the software engineering manager for estimates, resource needs, milestones and risks; and ensure effective delegation, monitoring tasks, identifying risks and handling mitigation and escalations.
• You will provide hands-on technical and functional input to the design, maintenance, build, integration and testing of complex software components according to functional and technical design specifications; you will follow software development methodologies and release processes.
• You will analyze and provide input for the requirements and provide impact assessment for new features or bug fixes. You will perform high-level design and establish technical standards.
• You will represent and lead discussions related to product/application/modules/team and build relationships with internal customers/stakeholders.
• You will enforce quality processes (such as performing technical root cause analysis and outlining corrective action for given problems), measure them and take corrective actions in case of variances, and ensure that all the project’s agreed deliverables are completed to the required level of quality.
• You will be challenged with the leading and mentoring of a small development team.
• You will be challenged with leading the technical aspects of the project.
• You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.
• You will have the opportunity to work with the industry’s most advanced technologies.
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce