Lion & Lion is an award-winning, integrated digital agency operating in Asia. Founded in 2012, we focus on transparent and measurable results through a data-driven and strategically-led approach to digital marketing.
We have established ourselves in the region with offices in 5 major cities including Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Taipei, alongside a growing portfolio of clients including The Coca-Cola Company, Google, L’Oréal, Nestlé, Danone, and more.
- Define, develop and deploy social media best practices.
- Manage all content calendars and influencer strategies timelines.
- Collaborate with Client Servicing, Analytics, Performance and Creative teams to deliver the best in class social media campaigns.
- Advise, nurture and train team members in becoming best in class social media strategists and content creators.
- Oversee and QA visual production for calendars, social copy and community management.
- Provide insights and analysis around program performance.
- Lead in team growth through trainings and trend spotting for industry changes.
- Work across teams and clients to define strategic plans and holistic social media & outreach marketing proposals.
- Actively contribute solutions to improve to processes and practises Identify social KPIs and metrics.
- Identify social KPIs and metrics.
- Have knowledge and have used social listening/media tools online.
What is success in year one
- Your team is able to work independently and efficiently.
- Able to define a full fledged social & outreach strategy.
- Nurture and strengthen client’s understanding of the social media space and their brand’s performance.
- Successfully build and maintain trust with clients.
- Start to get a reputation i.e. clients actively seeking Lion & Lion for social pitches.
- 3-7 years agency-side, brand-side or start-up experience.
- Expert knowledge of social content best practices.
- Possess experience overseeing full strategy planning and execution: media, content, community management, moderation, and analytics.
- Possess experience negotiating with outside vendors, including negotiating contracts, resolving issues, and reconciling differences.
- Proven leader who is comfortable managing a small team.
- Highly analytical with a strong understanding of performance metrics as related to social endeavours.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and display great presentation skills.
- Ability to partner with other leaders (Creative, Editorial, Media Planning, PR) to align teams’ content output across channels.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
What can you expect from us
- You’ll report directly and have full support of the Head of Social & Outreach.
- You’ll have a dedicated team of Social Strategists that are hungry and passionate for everything social.
- You will be in direct contact with CEOs, Managing Directors, CMOs and Senior Marketing Executives across a diverse range of industries.
- Learn and work with some of the best online marketers in the world.
- Work with a dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies.
- Experience great working atmosphere in an international environment.
- Challenging tasks with direct responsibility.
- Gain greater knowledge about online marketing and its newest trends.