At Noble Systems, we’ve worked hard to not only deliver industry-leading contact center solutions, but to build a culture of innovation and teamwork. We employ a team of highly accomplished, passionate technologists who contribute to the overall success of our company and our customers — and we’re growing. Noble Systems is hiring a Software Engineering Team Lead in our R&D department.
- Technical Leadership of a team of Software Engineers who develop new products used to serve millions of customers every day
- Collaborate with your team, Product Management and other Engineering teams to architect and build solutions to meet business requirements.
- Cooperation with the company's branches around the globe
- We have multiple openings and are in need of various skill sets
- 5 years of experience in Development of one or more the following:
- C #
- .NET / .NET Core
- One Web Server: IIS, Apache, NGINX
- One RDBMS systems: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle etc.
- Knowledge of at least one of the version control systems: Git, TFS, SVN
- Knowledge of software engineering and design patterns
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
Optional Requirements: (knowledge of the following will be an additional advantage)
- Prior leadership roles in Software Engineering
- Mobile application development for both Android and iOS
- Asynchronous programming, such as Python Twisted / Tornado, libuv / libevent etc.
- Error handling tools: JIRA, Mantis etc.
- Tools for automating the construction and distribution of code: Jenkins, Autopilot, etc.
- Knowledge of Docker containers
- Knowledge of software architecture (UML) and the ability to design microservices (Swagger)
- Willingness to learn and work in other programming languages
- The opportunity to participate in interesting and innovative projects in an international environment
- Stable work and competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, including the possibility of remote work
- Internal training in domain knowledge and trips to conferences
- A friendly atmosphere in the team, events and integration trips
- Comfortable working conditions: modern, air-conditioned office in a very good location