Are we the Right Fit for You?
Are you looking to join an amazing company with a culture that who wants you to achieve your personal career goals in an organised way?
Work Life Balance is a personal thing, it means something different to everyone. If you believe balance is found through achievement in areas of your passion, whilst having a lifestyle that resonates with you, then you've likely found the right team.
Who are We?
Physio Inq is a National Allied Health Care Company with over over 200 passionate employees who all believe in;
- N=1, always
More About the role
We are currently seeking a full-time Mobile and Community Speech Pathologist in the role of a Team Leader to join our team.
As an innovative Physio Inq Speech Pathologist, you will be looking to take the next step in your career in this amazing and rewarding role.
Alongside your daily duties as a Speech Pathologist, we want to help you succeed and grow your own niche area of Speech Pathology.
What you'll do
- Work in a Mobile and Community capacity and support people in both the ageing and disability sectors
- Join an amazing team of motivated and hungry Speech Pathologist's who want to make a difference
- Assist in internal and external growth initiatives to help develop your own area of interest
- Work towards your career goals by liaising with your manager and kicking them every month!
What you need
- Passion and the drive to make a difference
- The desire to understand the skills of incredible Community Speech Pathologist delivery
- AHPRA Registration
- Strong Interpersonal skills & a great communicator and 'people person' among your clients and team
- Learning mindset with a desire to challenge your existing perceptions
- People Management experience in a health care setting
- Strong history of supervision of associate health professionals
- Desire to progress your career and become a future leader
- Enthusiastic to share your extensive knowledge base
What we offer
- Work/Life balance - we foster and encourage a great work/life balance and provide flexibility around your shifts and hours
- Immediate Start - if you're ready now, we are too!
- Ongoing development - you are provided with a thorough induction program with ongoing training and support
- Great caseload - work in your own niche field of speech pathology and connect directly with your ideal client
- Financial benefits - based on your experience, we recognise you with a highly competitive salary, yearly education allowance and a generous commission structure that rewards your effort
How to apply
If you have the required experience as a Team Leader Speech Pathologist and are looking for the perfect opportunity to grow, we would love to hear from you!