The SE SWH Accounting & Controlling Regional Hub is a financial and accounting competence center which ensures the correctness of the Financial Statements for companies of the Siemens Energy Group in Southwest Europe.
Are you ready to be part of the change?
What role will you play?
In your role as Team Member Projects & Systems you:
• Responsible for governance of financial processes, systems and tools
• Driver for process automation and implementation of process improvement measures
• Demand Manager and interface between Accounting/Controlling and IT
• Provide support and maintain effective communication with internal and external partners like local management, headquarters and other departments;
• Handle multiple projects and technical tasks at any point of time;
• Ensure, perform and implement effective controls;
• Contact person for internal and external auditors;
How does that sound? Our perfect candidate must have…
• Degree in IT, Business Administration, Project Management, Computer Science, Computer engineering, Accounting & Finance or similar;
• At least 3 years experience in Financial Processes, Accounting, IT/SAP-Consulting or similar;
• Very good knowledge of SAP system;
• Experience in implementation/maintenance/support of SAP FI/CO and SAP SD will be a plus
• Strong critical thinking, problem solving and efficient communication skills, initiative and proactivity;
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills;
• Able to work in a changing environment and willing to travel;
• Fluent in English (mandatory) and one other language (preferred Portuguese);
• Proficient in MS Excel & Office