Key responsibilities include:
- Work with Design and Aerodynamics engineering teams to identify CAD development business needs and develop functional specs.
- Design and develop CAD applications ranging from small CAD features introduction, automating entire component 3D design, and performance optimizations within CAESES environment.
- Perform solution, code and reviews. Provide user support, troubleshooting and maintenance for tools developed.
- Create design/testing documentation. Provide user support, troubleshooting and maintenance for tools developed.
- Adhere and propose improvement to existing processes and IT industry best practices for code development, source code management, incident management and change control.
- BE/BTECH or ME – Mechanical with good academic records
- Overall 6 to 8 years in Automation tools development with a min. 5 years of working experience in any CAD customization / geometry kernel development. Relevant work experience in Turbomachinery components geometry development would be an added advantage
- Good programming background with C++/Java Scripting
- Should be good at analytical skills, aptitude for geometry and communication skills
- Working experience in Agile SDLC
- Exposure to CAESES*
* CAESES is a flexible CAD platform for fast and comprehensive design studies with simulation tools. Integrated capabilities for Geometry Modeling, CFD automation and shape optimization make CAESES an all-in-one design tool for simulation engineers.