Keywords is hiring a Technical Account Manager who can provide exceptional support and build customer relationship for one of our gaming clients.
As a Technical Account Manager, you will serve as a primary contact for key customers, ensuring that Sales, Support, and Engineering are working effectively together to meet their needs. While you may not have the technical knowledge to personally resolve complex issues reported to Support, you know enough to synthesize key information, appropriately triage, and facilitate technical conversations.
● Maintain active relationships with key accounts, building rapport and understanding of their business needs. Synthesize these needs and communicate to Engineering and other stakeholders.
● Conduct regular activities (calls, service reviews, etc.) defined for high-touch support.
● Drive onboarding process and ensure successful support in early adoption phases.
● Monitor issues submitted to Support and assist with triage or initial response as needed.
● Effectively identify common issues or questions, using these to drive training plans or documentation in
partnership with the Learning team.
● Serve as a point of contact for escalating issues, both internally and externally, driving collaboration and
communication to resolve them.
● Facilitate interactions between customers and Engineering, which may include written responses, in-person
visits, or calls.
● Proactively identify opportunities to increase adoption or grow usage in assigned accounts.
● Track and report on key account health metrics, driving any changes needed.
● Communicate effectively at all levels of the organization, keeping stakeholders informed and effectively delivering high-touch support.
● Collaborate well and grow cross-functional and partner relationships
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with: