Works collaboratively with Sales, ASE and the customers to determine their needs and identify appropriate solutions. Providing pre-sales support in sales cycle and co-ordinate the resources from Global Delivery Team to make sure the project success and attain customer satisfaction. Has good working knowledge of the tools, methods and techniques used to conduct periodic Account Planning and Account Reviews. Strong knowledge of Professional Services, Account Management, Project Management, Enterprise IT Management, Customer Support, Enterprise software deployments. PMP and basic ITIL Certification is desirable as well demonstrated competency in interpersonal skills, business acumen, relationship building, conflict management, time management and team building. Extensive customer face-to-face experience at middle or executive levels, solid industry experience/knowledge, and demonstrated expertise in large (multi-site or international) IT projects.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE :
• Computer Science/Engineering degree or related discipline with 10+ years of related experience (Technical degree with related experience is also considered)
• A minimum 8 year of experience in managing and leading IT service delivery projects
• Oracle E-Business Suite knowledge and background is essential such as implementation, setup and support.
• Able to directly communicate with IT users, and provide holistic view of IT architecture of heterogeneous environments
• Hands-on experience of any of the followings is a plus:Oracle E-Business Suite cloning and patching, Oracle DB administration and setup
• Experience in system tuning and trouble-shooting is a plus
• Strong in planning, organization and time management skills
• Holding a PMP certification is a plus
• Self-motivated, able to work independently under pressure, multi-tasking and energetic
• Good Communication Skill and Fluent English and Cantonese speaking preferred
This position will be responsible for providing customers with the guidance and support needed throughout the full life cycle of implementation to ensure successful and most effective use of Oracle’s products. In addition, this position will be a leader in ensuring overall customer satisfaction with Oracle’s products and related implementation services. This position will provide customers with regular assessments on the domains of strategy, process, governance, people and technology accompanied by recommendations for improvement in each area. The ATAM will act as the primary liaison between Oracle, the customer, and the system integrator with respect to the implementation. He/she will serve as Oracle's support/services lead to the customer and provide business process, application functionality, technology, and implementation expertise by delivering a combination of business specifications analysis, technical consulting and project management skills. The TAM is responsible for escalating issues across multiple business units within Oracle (e.g. Technical Support, Expert Services, Sales, Consulting, Product Development, etc.) and marshalling resources as necessary to resolve problems. Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Demonstrated success at Oracle with 3 years and as a Technical Account Manager for at least 2 years, including involvement in at least 5 successful customer deployments. Recommended 7-10 years of professional Information Systems implementation experience. Demonstrated experience in package systems implementation (CRM, ERP, Consulting experiences). Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems including web-based applications, networks, RDBMS (Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server), etc. Project Management (PMP) certification or extensive Project Management experience across global and diverse organizations. Industry experience is desired.