The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark! We’re not a phone company; we’re a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of leading business communications the old way. RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast daily as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
As a Technical Account Manager, you will provide high value service and support to all our customers. You will need to love solving tricky problems, moving fast and working proactively with customers. You should be entrepreneurial and driven to help us grow our business. You will be passionate about customer happiness, supporting disruptive new services that businesses love to use, and working directly with customers as a trusted advisor. You will deliver value to customers by helping them get the most out of their RingCentral service. This will include helping them setup and optimize their hosted PBX solution to meet their business needs. It will also involve helping them fix their network, router, firewall and ISP connections to optimize their VOIP quality of service. Your technical work will enable seamless integration of RingCentral into their business.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide third level support to all RingCentral customers.
- Take technical escalations from first and second level support
- Be a trusted dedicated Technical Account Manager to specific enterprise customers who have purchased enterprise support - conducting quarterly technical reviews and being a primarily point-of-contact for complex technical enquiries
- Investigate and reproduce possible product defects and proved details to Service Engineers
- Run operations incidents working with the NOC to provide the customer perspective of the incident.
- Apply experienced knowledge of RingCentral services, VOIP technology and networking hardware and software
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair RingCentral’s solutions
- Become a specialist of the network architecture required to support RingCentral’s VoIP services
- Recommend network hardware, software and design elements
- Answer difficult technical questions, tackle technical problems and suggest appropriate workarounds
- Utilize network performance monitoring tools to isolate and root cause issues
- Provide quick and accurate handling of support interactions – phone, chat, screen sharing, email
- Go the extra mile to follow-up with customers, ensuring issues are resolved and customers are satisfied
- Respond promptly to customer support issues while keeping detailed case notes
- Handle customer expectations and experience to deliver high customer satisfaction and increase retention
- Be an internal evangelist for providing excellent quality of service to every RingCentral customer.
- Lead escalated issues and collaborate with other internal groups to expedite resolution
- Regularly achieve and exceed service level agreements and quality/customer satisfaction targets
- Create, maintain and improve processes and procedures for diagnosing and resolving voice quality issues
- Identify product and services upsell opportunities and describe RingCentral solutions in a compelling way
- Help develop and maintain customer facing and internal help articles
Qualifications & Attributes
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills, perseverance and patience
- Must be fluent in French and English,
- 5+ yrs experience in customer focused role such as pre-sales engineer or post-sales technical support
- Expert in VOIP technology including SIP, RTP, QoS, COS, codecs
- Specialist in advanced network troubleshooting and terminology including LAN/WAN, Routers, Firewalls, Switches, PBX
- deployment, TCP/IP (IPv4), DNS, etc.
- Networking, IT or telecommunications certification is a plus - Cisco CCNA or equivalent is desirable
- Experience configuring, updating and supporting VOIP solutions in a multi-location environment
- Experience supporting telecommunications, networking or Software-as-a-Service products
- Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding, collaborative and fast paced environment
- Experience working for a company known for its focus on customer service
- Ability to communicate and empathize with all levels of customers – executives, end users, developers
- Self motivated with the ability to dive right in, be effective and make a difference
- At least 2nd year college graduate or associates degree required - Computer Science or related field desirable
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.