The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is responsible for actively driving and managing existing business and opportunities with direct and channel customers in the territory of Philippines. The TAM must be able to articulate the company’s technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. Ability to drive all technical and business issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
The candidate should be located ideally in Manila, Philippines.
- Maintain and develop business and technical relationships at all levels within aligned accounts.
- Support existing customers in the region on both technical and business queries.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFI/RFP.
- Enhance relationship and engage with existing customers to maintain the renewal base and identify new business/upsell opportunities.
- Ensure existing customers are up to date with new services and product enhancements.
- Ability to provide advisory to customer of best practices to ensure successful deployment and usage of Qualys products.
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management, Marketing and Engineering teams.
- Perform Periodic Business Reviews with the customer.
- Provide Training and Support to customers when necessary.
- Must be able to assist in doing proof of concept when necessary.
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with strong knowledge in security and compliance domain.
- Preferred knowledge of key technologies and subjects including TCP/IP and networking, Vulnerability Management, Policy Compliance/Audit Tools, Firewalls, Web App Security, Endpoint Detection and Response, other relevant enterprise security solutions
- Knowledge of Qualys product is an advantage.
- Knowledge of SalesForce is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Containers, DevSecOps, Cloud services such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform is an advantage.
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in cyber security.
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Able to travel throughout sales territory
- Ability to work from home diligently and effectively with minimum supervision.