EverWatch is a government solutions company providing advanced defense, intelligence, and deployed support to our country’s most critical missions. We are a full-service government solutions company. Harnessing the most advanced technology and solutions, we strengthen defenses and control environments to preserve continuity and ensure mission success.
EverWatch is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, citizenship or immigration status, and veteran status or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
- Advocate for research into state-of-the-art CWMD concepts; this involves, while considering current development at the Departmental level, evaluating and integrating commercial technologies that could reduce the need for further R&D and/or reduce duplication of efforts.
- Assist in the development of associated architectures as they apply to uses within the Department of Defense and, where appropriate, the broader interagency and Intelligence Community; be able to distinguish between applications and the appropriate Title authorities (i.e., Title 10, Title 50, etc.) for their use.
- Develop OSD staffing packages that include time-sensitive requirements for senior leadership approval to include the Secretary of Defense and National Security Council.
- Provide recommendations for the development of policy for senior decision maker's consideration and gathering information that assists senior leadership in monitoring policy compliance.
- Coordinate C&SP oversight activities, reviews, and reports to ensure programs comply with DoD policy and U.S. law.
- Develop and coordinate staff packages to enable clandestine technical operations, access operations, special operations, and technical mission integration efforts within DoD and across the Intelligence Community (IC) and Defense Community.
- Coordinate and synchronize special access capabilities and other sensitive activities to provide enhanced operational integration and collaboration.
- Formulate recommended courses of action based on research and available data on matters of relevance to the both directorate and OUSD(I&S).
- Provide current Countering of Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Subject Matter Expertise (SME), with an emphasis on Chemical and Biological Weapons (CBW) issues
- Leverage network and contacts within the CWMD / CBW community for the development of policy for senior decision maker's consideration and gathering information that assists senior leadership in monitoring CWMD / CBW policy compliance.
- 7 years of experience and bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
CWMD Technical Analyst, CWMD, CBW, OUSD(I&S), OSD, DOD 8500.2