In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?The Customer Experience and Collaboration (CX & Collab) Technical Architect is the primary technical solution crafter for clients in the Dimension Data business. The CX & Collab Technical Architect has broad product knowledge integrated with strong technology understanding. The individual may focus on a particular area of technology or domain and associated products.
Working at NTT
1. Outline CX & Collab Technical Architecture descriptions across domains, functions and industries, then monitoring and governing the implementation.
2. Take responsibility for the overall technical design and build of the custom elements of the solution.
3. Be responsible for solution design, business development, and transition of projects from presales to delivery, and sales support.
4. Work with Solutions Architects to produce a technical specification for the custom development and systems integration requirements for the solution.
5. Participate or lead in scope of work determination, product pricing and RFP/RFI responses.
6. Assist with the determination of outsourcing, product pricing and collaborates with the Client Manager to develop an implementation solution.
7. Influence and guide members of the sales team and to ensure that they are equipped to close deals.
8. Manage client proof of concept (POC) initiatives, which will require the involvement of appropriate resources, and setup and delivery of the POC.
9. Use previous technical project lead experience to guide successful implementation of a system solution.
10. Perform a variety of tasks that will directly impact opportunity pursuit and realisation.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Standard career level descriptor for job level:
• Seasoned and experienced professional
• Has full understanding of specialisation area
• Resolves wide range of issues in creative ways
• Fully qualified, career level, career journey-orientated
• Uses good judgement in selecting tools and methods to solve problems
• Networks with senior internal and external people in own area of expertise
• Receives little instruction on day-to-day work, receives general instructions on new assignments
• Typically requires demonstrable related experience with a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree; or moderate level experience and a Master’s or equivalent degree; or a PhD or equivalent degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.