- » .NET - Technical Architect / Technical Lead / Designer
.NET - Technical Architect / Technical Lead / Designer
The person should be the thought leader in the architecture. He will work with the business and product leaders at all levels to drive business and product strategies and multi-layer roadmaps. He will be responsible for ensuring that initiative adheres to architectural standards, and that requirements are appropriately allocated across architectural domains. In this role he will be responsible for design and implementation of the security framework for a highly distributed cloud based managed service for scaling, securing and optimizing applications.
This position for Trivandrum Development Center and reports to the Director - India.
Roles and Responsibilities: This role is for an Architect and responsibilities include interacting with various stakeholders in understanding Product requirements and develop the best technical solution for the problem domain. In addition, this position is expected to analyze existing products and modules, create matrices in terms of performance, scalability, security and provide solutions for continuous improvement. This position would not have any people management role.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- 10+ years experience developing increasingly complex and sophisticated software, of which 5 years were at the senior/architect level.
- Translate high level requirements and product vision into application architecture that leverages/extends existing products.
- Ensure the continued scalability of the platform by identifying potential bottlenecks at an early stage, refactoring existing features where needed and making sure new features scale horizontally.
- Design and implement security framework for cloud based managed service.
- 5+ years designing and developing software in an Apache environment. Define technical infrastructure for SaaS.
- 5-7 years experience in core .Net, WCF, WPF and C# software development
- Excellent knowledge of Design Patterns, UML, Object Oriented analysis and design
- Experience architecting and documenting complex large scale systems incorporating packaged and custom applications.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, especially in a complex application stack.
- Experience working with MySQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Be able to communicate technical constraints and decisions to the management. Be able to clearly convey technical ideas to the development team.
- Experience with cloud based systems a plus
Graduate / Post Graduate in Computer Science / Engineering [B. Tech, M Tech] or equivalent
- Must be detail-oriented, extremely organized, and have exceptional writing and communication skills
- Demonstrated a record of managing and maintaining large scale deployments of portal and collaborative solutions
- Willingness to mentor junior resources and other team members
- Ability to operate effectively, and with a sense of possibility, in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must be passionate about product development.
Apply now to be among the first few applicants.
- Early applicants have high chances of getting a callback from the recruiter. Insights will be displayed once we have enough data available.
Login or Register to view all insights like salary, skills etc of all applicants of this job. Login Register