Quantexa are looking for individuals with experience of working as a technical business analyst supporting the implementation of high quality, operationally ready systems which deliver high value to the end customer. You will be joining our services team in the field in a client facing role which will help our clients and delivery partners to the deploy Quantexa’s platform as part of their big data strategy.
We’re looking for an individual who enjoys working in complex environments with multiple stakeholders and who is able to work closely with scrum teams to deliver complex solutions.
We develop and implement solutions that use large volumes of data and advanced analytical techniques to detect and alert on high risk activity, and provide clear interfaces to allow our clients to evaluate and act upon these alerts. We utilise the best available open-source technologies to produce solutions that are highly-performant, scalable and easily extendible. Specifically, this involves:
- Working with organisations to specify the requirements and scope for a new solution;
- Producing prototypes and business cases to secure funding;
- Creating our own reusable components which we use at multiple clients (our Intellectual Property);
- Designing, building, testing and deploying systems;
- Creating, optimising and improving the detection algorithms;
- Supporting and extending the systems already in place.
In this role you will:
- Work with Product Owners, end users and business stakeholders to define and refine solution requirements.
- Work with the technical delivery teams to profile and review customer provided data sets in order to understand the profile and quality of that data and to define how that data can be used within the operational system.
- Developing and owning scoring typologies for the system that address key customer requirements.
- Work with the R&D teams to identify future product enhancements that would deliver benefits to customers.
- Work with end users to support their adoption of new systems.
- Work and learn with a high degree of autonomy with minimal supervision, seeking and know when to engage the rest of the Quantexa organization for support.
Quantexa is rapidly expanding into other territories and candidates interested in travel opportunities are encouraged.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong Business Analysis and requirements management skills.
- Have sufficient technical skills to be able to query, review and manipulate large quantities of data.
- Have a strong understanding of operational systems and the needs of end users.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to devise solutions to address customer challenges.
- Exhibit strong communication skills with demonstrable experience of working in rapidly changing client environments.
- Have an excellent appreciation of what makes a high quality, operationally stable system.
Ideal candidates will also:
- Have worked on a variety of complex data orientated projects for financial services clients.
- Have an understanding of financial crime and/or compliance systems.
- Have an understanding of customer insight systems.
- Have exposure to Agile, especially SCRUM.
- Be open to short-medium term international travel.
Why join Quantexa?
We know that just having an excellent glass door rating isn’t enough, so we put together a competitive package as a way of saying thank you for all your hard work and dedication.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Bonus
- Supperannuation of 9.5%
- Huge opportunities due to scale of growth
- Unlimited access to technical library