Established in 1998, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capi-talize on digitalization. Our market-leading DFS® (Digital Finance Suite) is an orchestration engine that lets financial institutions quickly launch new propositions as well as giving them the intelligence to maximize customer engagement.
With a global presence and offices in Germany, Switzerland, Singapore, Dubai and Nairobi as well as development centres in Eastern Europe, we enable our customers to offer an outstanding user expe-rience to its wealth managers and investors and allow investors to plan, track and manage their in-vestment goals by leveraging our state of the art Digital Finance Suite.
An ecosystem that combines our renowned, scalable and globally operating technology with the de-livery through service providers in Wealth Management enriches additiv’s offering.
To strengthen our Consulting Team, we are looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to join us as
Technical Consultant clients and partners
As a Technical Consultant at additiv, you will provide technical subject matter expertise and consul-tancy to our prospects, clients, pre-sales teams, partners and implementation teams regarding solu-tion design and data integration of our industry-leading, enterprise Wealth Management platform "DFS Cloud (Digital Finance Suite)".
As a senior member of the Consulting team, you will focus on our customers’ non-functional require-ments; provide design and present solutions for optimal integration between DFS Could and our cus-tomers’ systems, plus coach our partners and implementation teams to execute these solutions.
This position is based in Zurich.
• Gain in-depth understanding of DFS cloud platform and keep up to date with all its development and integration patterns
• Represent the DFS Cloud architecture to customers’ and partners’ IT seniors and C-level; act as an interface between them, their technical requirements and additiv DFS Delivery / Product teams
• Work closely with our distribution and implementation partners and clients to analyse customer requirements, implement and parameterize our DFS system to solve their business needs
• Configure existing adaptors/API’s, clarifying requirements with the clients and handover to additiv product or delivery specialists
• Analyse data requirements and design standard data migration and delivery concepts
• Empower partners and clients to adapt DFS to their technical and business needs
• Provide technical pre-sales consultancy for internal colleagues and distribution partners during pre-sales process, including presentations and IT deep dives
• Define and present DFS Cloud Architecture proposals to fit our customers’ constraints
• Advise on the best way to use DFS APIs and standard applications for tailored customer imple-mentations
• Advise and design extensions to DFS to solve customer specific requirement
• Build training and certifications for internal staff and partners
Your qualifications, skills & experience
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or equivalent edu-cation)
• Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience as software engineer working on enterprise grade ap-plications using Microsoft stack (C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL)
• 2-5 years of experience as solution architect, preferably in the finance / wealth management do-main
• Understanding of cloud enterprise architectures, preferably on Azure PaaS
• Knowledge and experience with implementing and adapting complex systems
• Knowledge and experience with consuming RESTful API catalogues (Postman / Swagger)
• Knowledge and experience with enterprise banking integration patterns (events hubs, message queues etc.)
• Knowledge and experience with common banking / trading systems / protocols is a plus (e.g. FIX, SAXO, Avaloq)
• Knowledge in data security and networking is a plus
• Ability to create deep technical relationships and assess level of the partner technical roles
• Excellent communication & presentation skills in English, both written and oral. German is a clear plus. Comfortable to present to senior stakeholders, including C-level
We offer you
• Start-up-like environment and culture in an internationall company, with quick decision-making process
• Environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and drive change within the organisation
• Meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life in order to grow and develop
• Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you.