Job TitleTechnical Consultant Cardiology InformaticsJob Description
In this role, you will have the opportunity to
Provide direct support to customers by resolving telephone, remote or on-site malfunctions and as a Technical Consultant you are responsible for installing, implementing, integrating, updating & upgrading and maintaining system platforms.
You are responsible for
Technical Consultant (30%):
- Understanding and keep up to date with current technology and the technical requirements of the assigned products.
- Assisting in the definition of the requirements of the solution.
- Defining the technical responsibilities of the customer.
- Preparing & Assist with demonstrations.
- Performing installations and upgrades as directed by the Project Manager. Remotely or on site.
- Liaising with third parties on technical matters.
- Acting as a technical liaison with Central Teams or Business Units.
- Working with customer to ensure the solution sits correctly within his technical environment and that remote links are working
- Assisting Project Manager with maintaining the issue log.
- Attending site post go live in situations where Customer Care cannot resolve a problem remotely.
- Reviewing quotation / solution developed for the customer for technical feasibility
- Reporting customer feedback according to applicable quality standard policy and follow up relevant assigned quality & regulatory training in a timely manner
- Providing technical consultancy to our customers for their solution by analyzing the current implementation and matching this with best practices that meet customer requirements
- Creating and maintaining project documentation (Rack design, system diagrams, IP plan etc, integration with 3rd party.)
Integration Consultant (20%):
- Understanding and keep up to date with integration technology, methodology and standards (like IHE)
- Understanding technical integration and interoperability requirements from a customer’s (workflow) perspective, including its environment (adjacent systems, IT environment)
- Designing characteristics and capabilities of applied Philips & 3rd party integration means and tooling (brokers, sniffers)
- Providing state of the art integration expertise and consultancy in solution definition and implementation
- Acting as an integration liaison between cluster/project team, BU and 3rd party system (partner) suppliers.
Remote Support Consultant (50%):
- Providing Technical Support to customers as well as supporting internal Philips organizations, dealers, and distributors
- Assessing complex technical and clinical problems, collecting data, establishing facts, defining an action plan, and driving the plan to resolution
- Troubleshooting and maintaining the solutions at customer’s location
- Providing remote system monitoring and performing data analysis
- Implementing approved changes at customer’s site.
- Performing (remote) software upgrades
- Escalating incidents if necessary and tracking these problems until closure
- Supporting HI Operations management on escalated issues in the communication to customers
- Supporting new product introductions and project initiations
You are a part of
The Benelux Healthcare Sales and Service organization with around 400 employees. You will become part of the Enterprise Diagnostic Imaging Operations division within the BeNeLux organization.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
Bachelor Degree (BSc): you work and think at Bachelor level and preferably have 3-5 years of experience in IT. Extensive experience in health care is an advantage, but experience gained in other sectors can also be a welcome addition to us
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Windows®, SQL, network, HL7 and DICOM protocols
- A service-oriented attitude and a good dose of ambition and stress resistance are essential for this position
- Experience with working in multidisciplinary project teams
- You are a team player and able to motivate people
- Very good command of Dutch (native) and English in word and writing
- Willingness to:
- run standby services on a regular basis
- perform service desk activities
- work outside normal office hours when needed
- to travel (Netherlands)
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Your application will be forwarded to email@example.com
Please review all application instructions before applying.