We are currently looking for Senior Salesforce Technical Consultants with cross-cloud experience to join our growing team. In this role you will be responsible for delivering the design, development and configuration of cross-cloud Salesforce solutions for enterprise clients.
You will be building and sustaining relationships with stakeholders to understand their business needs, and communicating with impact and empathy to advise clients on best practice for implementation and customisation of Sales, Service and Community Cloud. This is a hands on, development focused role.
To succeed in this role you will need to have:
- A curious and consultative approach to Salesforce technical design, development and configuration
- Wide Salesforce platform knowledge across Sales, Service and Community cloud (CPQ, Field Service Lightning and/or B2B e-Commerce knowledge is a bonus)
- Extensive hands on experience in developing and configuring Salesforce solutions using declarative functions and APEX
- Experience developing REST APIs for integration with third party solutions
- Experience or exposure to designing Salesforce solutions
- The ability to write and delivering the technical documentation of these solutions
- The ability to build strong relationships with client stakeholders and become a trusted advisor on Salesforce best practice
- An understanding of object oriented development practice and CI/CD
What’s in it for you:
- A role that will broaden your Salesforce platform experience and give you the ability to shape your career direction
- Opportunity to be part of an experienced, growing consulting team
- Extra day of annual leave for your birthday and extra day of annual leave for every year of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Up to 4 volunteering days per year to support NFPs and charities
- $600 annual Health and Wellbeing Allowance
- Generous parental leave policy
- Salesforce and general business skills training
- Monthly communications allowance
- Corporate discounts for health and medical
You must have current working rights in Australia to be eligible for this role.
Aware Services is an IT Consultancy that specialises in Salesforce and Data. We design pragmatic solutions that drive rapid outcomes for clients across all industry verticals. Aware understands that everyone is individual and that a diverse workforce creates better results by representing the views of the wider community. As a knowledge focused business, Aware partners with their employees to foster knowledge growth through a strong focus on learning and developmental coaching.