Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada
We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will join a team of talented work force who work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Produce high-quality apps that meet applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended purpose
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- At least 1 year prior experience in technical writing of software documentation.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Excellent written skills in English.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development.
- Education- UG - Any Graduate.