Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit [...] to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Contribute to and maintain system standards.
• Maintain consistent installation and configuration procedures
• Install, configure and monitor all aspects of Microsoft Dynamics CRM in production and non-production environments.
• Deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty
• creating high-level and detailed-level design artifacts.
• Configuration and Customization of Dynamics 365 CRM.
• Hands-on experience on Azure services like Azure Function Apps, Logic Apps, Azure Service Bus, Azure Key Vault.
• Should have experience working on integrations, in Agile projects and using tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
• Experience working on Dynamics CRM or PowerApps Portals
• Should have been involved in at-least one full-cycle implementation of Dynamics 365 CRM.
• Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
• 5+ years of relevant experience on MS Dynamics 365 CRM with an overall experience of 7+ years on CRM.
• Ability to create plug-ins, custom workflow activities
• Experience working on Power Automate
• Should be able to create Dashboards, Charts and Reports
• Should be able to mentor and guide developers to build required functionality
• Experience setting up DES (Data Extract Service)
• Have been involved in at-lease one full-cycle implementations for Dynamics 365 CRM
• Data Migration experience using tools like Scribe and SSIS with Kingswaysoft
• Large Systems Integrator (SI) experience is a plus
• Should be familiar with modern cloud patterns and practices.
• Azure experience preferred.
• Excellent customer interfacing skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
At Infosys, we recognize that everyone has individual requirements. If you are a person with disability, illness or injury and require adjustments to the recruitment and selection process, please contact our Recruitment team for adjustment only on Infosys_ta@infosys.com or include your preferred method of communication in email and someone will be in touch.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.