Interested in working for Canada’s 4th fastest growing tech company as named by Profit 500?!
Maropost is looking for a Technical Manager to join our development team at Mohali office. If you want to work with other brilliant people in an extraordinary work culture and are eager to learn (and have fun) along the way. Then, Maropost is the place for you
Maropost is the only unified customer engagement platform designed from the ground up that connects companies with their customers at every step of their journey. Providing a single customer view, Maropost creates unified, personalized customer experiences, helping brands increase conversion and brand loyalty. Pairing white-glove service with industry-leading technology, Maropost makes customer engagement easy. Headquartered in Toronto, Maropost was named Canada’s 10th fastest-growing company by Canadian Business in 2019 and ranked #159 on Deloitte’s North America Fast 500 growth index in 2018. Recognized as a G2 Leader, Maropost is trusted by brands like DigitalMarketer, New York Post, Mercedes-Benz, and Yext.
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong technical background in software engineering (working experience on ROR, Golang, Angular JS, React JS would be additional edge).
- Strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done and a self-starter.
- Proficient in using Agile methodologies for smooth execution and reporting of projects.
- Experience of working with projects where we have to deal with big databases having terabytes of data.
- Solid understanding of the product development lifecycle and product management processes.
- Good working expertise in handling deployments on GCP, Azure and AWS.
- Experience managing remote teams.
- Worked in Product lead companies.
- Strategic thinking and prioritization skills. Ability to make difficult tradeoff decisions, communicate decisively, and create a roadmap to achieve business goals.
- Experience turning product vision and strategy into well-articulated business requirements, as well as using qualitative and quantitative data effectively to inform product direction and prioritization.
- Ability to manage changes to the project scope and project schedule using appropriate verification techniques.
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional and across multiple time zones and countries.
- Delegate project tasks based on staff member’s individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Good leadership skills to keep the teams motivated and focused on the established goals.
Good to have:
- Experience in MarTech, Customer engagement and CRM would be an advantage.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Should have experience in CI/CD.
What Kind of Person are you?
- You are creative, curious, and aren’t afraid to ask a lot of questions.
- Collaboration is exciting to you and you enjoy understanding the perspectives of others.
- You have a ton of ambition and want to work amongst a team that will inspire you on a daily basis.
- You are resilient and can take candid feedback well.
- You are OK with juggling lots of priorities and can synthesize multiple perspectives to get the most important thing done.
- You are detail-oriented and organized and love to write.
- You love listening to customers, discussing strategy with colleagues, but also diving into the weeds.
- You understand your team are ready to listen to their problems and concerns.
Equal Employment Opportunist:
Maropost is deeply committed to promoting diversity, advancing equity and fostering a culture of inclusion. Therefore, we invite applications from marginalized and equity-seeking groups. Individuals seeking employment at Maropost are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.