Important Note for all candidates - Please note that we do not charge MONEY FROM CANDIDATES in return of job offers/interviews. For more information Click Here
Looking to Hire? GET FREE sample cv's , Find Candidates Faster
Highlight Your Profile by Sharing this Job
As a Technical Manager in Netmonastery you will be leading a team of Project Engineers who are the
masters at the deployment and integration of the DNIF platform. Using your expertise across various
domains like infrastructure, networking, you primary role is to ensure that large and complex DNIF
deployments are completed with ease.
● Understand customer environment and plot a roadmap for the deployment and integration
● Plan periodic rule reviews for key customers.
● Troubleshooting and performing deep level analysis for technical issues
● Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with
● Change Request – Planning, Execution, testing and Rollback Plan
● Apply patches and upgrades on a regular basis and ensure all are up to date at all times.
● Plan Change activities w.r.t issues/Solutions observed during operations
● Follow-ups for fixing, workaround, RCA, knowledge sharing & escalations from L2
● Working with customers/employees to identify problems and advising on the solution
● Logging and keeping records of customer/partner queries
● Updating self-help documents FAQ/Knowledge Base to assist customers, partners & employees
● Working with field engineers to visit customers/employees if the problem is more serious
● Train and coach L2 engineers to enable them to work as independently as possible
Experience Requirements: ● Min 5 yrs of experience in Technical delivery and support domain.● Expertise in Linux installation, configuration and troubleshooting.● Exposure Docker, Kubernetes etc.● Exposure to python, elasticsearch etc.● Good understanding of Networking and Security concepts.● Understanding of the Threat Landscape and detection strategies.● Exposure to various tools and technologies used in the space.● Exposure to SIEM tools / SOC will be an added advantage.