To satisfy the growing demand of our client, one of the most important European Agency focusing on GNSS, we are now looking for Technical Space Engineer to support Space related projects regarding EGNOS and other space areas. This position is suitable for professional experience within the area of Security.
We are looking for a talented colleague who will join the team in Toulouse (France) and cooperate closely with the client onsite. To stay connected with your family and comfortable staying in Toulouse an interesting budget for traveling and accommodation is available.
• System definition, design, qualification and acceptance activities for various EGNOS versions and service , in line with the security risk analysis, i.e. with a particular focus on the security measures and operational aspects;
• Security and technical analysis of the architecture and specifications for system and ground segment upgrades to ensure coherence and compliance with the security requirements and identify impacts on baseline security documentation;
• Monitoring the system security status, following up anomaly resolution through the implementation of Work Arounds, fast fixes, midterm-long term correction;
• The development of EGNOS services from the system and infrastructure point of view;
• Representing the security service team in the system engineering processes
• Knowledge of GNSS (experience with EGNOS is a significant advantage)
• Knowledge of ISO Security (27000....)
• English on the communicative level as a must; French would be a big advantage
• Willingness to relocate to Toulouse, France
• Valid Personal Security Clearance EU SECRET / Eligibility to apply for PSC EU SECRET
• Willingness to learn new things and gain experience
What expects you in CGI:
• Personal monthly budget for accommodation and traveling to/from Toulouse even for relatives
• Great mixture of friendly atmosphere and stability of one of the biggest IT companies (Our employees stay with us for more than 8 years on average)
• Possibility to purchase company shares and to participate on company profit
• Professional growth and development through certified training programs and knowledge sharing
• The full-time contract for an indefinite period
• Flexible working hours
• Multi-sport card
• 900 CZK/monthly for your leisure activities
• 5 weeks of vacation
• 3 sick days
• 30 days of fully paid sick leave
• Special tariff offer in T-Mobile
• Life Insurance
• Interest-free company loan
• Mental health program
• And many more!
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.