Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and services. To this end, Microsoft is investing in Technical Specialist for Azure HPC scenarios that will help the largest and most important companies in the targeted industries to successfully adopt Microsoft Cloud solution and services.
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Technical Specialist for Azure HPC Solutions to drive high priority customer initiatives on the Microsoft Azure Platform in collaboration with customers and the Microsoft field in the enterprise accounts segment of our business. This is a customer facing role, owning the overall technical relationship between the customer and Microsoft Advanced Scenarios such as Azure HPC.
You will own the Azure HPC technical customer engagements including architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects and/or pilots. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer-facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture discussions with senior customer executives, Enterprise Architects, IT Management and Developers combined with a deep knowledge of HPC space and industry scenarios in particular.
- Understand customers’ overall infrastructure estate, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation of HPC architectures and solutions (Microsoft HPC Platform components and 3rd party solutions)
- Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create an architecture and migration roadmap for an HPC on Azure solution
- Architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, while orchestrating key resources and infusing key Infrastructure technologies (e.g. newest Compute CPU and GPU VMs, Cycle, Batch, 3rd party components for scheduling and managing the solution, Security, Networking, Storage archichitecture, including specialized storage such as ANF, Avere vFXT) as appropriate
- Ensure all solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment
- Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Be the Voice of the Customer, share insights and best practices, and connect with Engineering teams to remove key blockers
- Collaborate with other Technical Specialists in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge of market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community
- Be an Azure Platform evangelist for burst and migration scenarios such as HPC with customers, partners and external communities
- Your knowledge will be enhanced and shared by participating in internal Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry through events, blogs, whitepapers, training and articles for your domain.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away