We are looking for Technical Specialist for a Contract role based in Sydney
- Linux and / or Windows administration, automated deployments
- Strong understanding of networking fundamentals (IP, TCP, UDP, load balancing, etc.)
- 3+ years of Ansible experience.
- expert-level coding/scripting in C, Python or Java/Bash or power shell.
- Experience implementing and working in a continuous integration (CI) or continuous development (CD) pipeline.
- Experience with configuration management tools: Puppet, Chef
- Able to work with source control systems such as Nexus/Artifactory
- Experience as a solutions architect, enterprise architect, or consulting delivery architect working in on-premises and cloud-based environments.
- Strong Linux Server Administration skills
- Work within the functional engineering teams to triage, analyse, and resolve automation and testing failures
- Production System support/Maintenance/bug-fixing/support/after hour support
- Updating technical documentation
- Release coordination
- General advice on architecture & design
- Tools: Jira/Nagios/
- 5+years of experience on platforms – Unix/Linux/Solaris, Windows 7/10 on Commercial platforms
- Overall development experience > 7 years
Zone IT Solutions is Australia based Recruitment Company. We specialize in Digital, ERP and larger IT Services. We offer flexible, efficient and collaborative solutions to any organization that requires IT, experts. Our agile, agnostic and flexible solutions will help you source the IT Expertise you need. Our delivery Offices are in Melbourne, Sydney and India. If you are looking for new opportunities; please share your profile at Careers@zoneitsolutions.com or contact us at 0434189909
Also follow our LinkedIn page for new job opportunities and more.
Zone IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and our recruitment process focuses on essential skills and abilities. We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.