Microsoft is empowering every person and every organization on the planet to do more and achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. As part of our transformation, one of our key areas of focus is the modernization of our sales motions. The Digital Sales organization is a newly formed organization with a charter to accelerate Microsoft’s growth in its cloud-first, mobile-first businesses along with the traditional businesses. This organization is at the forefront of establishing a new sales model leveraging modern technology and big data and analytics to drive impactful demand response and targeted sales coverage.
The Technology Solutions team consists of highly capable individuals that drive Microsoft wins on the latest cloud and modern development technologies. As a Technology Solutions Professional, your primary responsibilities will be to engage with customers in and Account Executives in ASIA English speaking Countries, to understand the business’s needs, and then prove and design customer business solutions that leverage the Microsoft Cloud for Business with a focus on
Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement Solution (CE) CRM. You will own technical and solution envisioning with customers including demos, custom demos, solution designs, implementation plans and proof of concepts.
As a Digital Technology Specialist, you will enjoy one of the most impactful positions within Digital Sales. In addition to senior level interaction with our customers, the technical specialist (TS) will be a sought-after subject matter expert by Microsoft sales teams for their technical leadership. TSs will work with Microsoft counterparts to help educate them on our cloud offerings, positioning and joint selling strategies. You will also provide expertise on the business and technical value of Microsoft’s public cloud offerings versus the competition.
You will help customers make technical decisions to build tomorrow’s business and IT solutions based on Microsoft technology.
- You will be responsible for Defining Technical Engagement Strategy
- Be active in Dynamics CRM opportunity pursuits to understand the technical decision requirements and customer business outcomes via:
Early term RFP/RFI work to be selected as a top vendor for consideration.
- Business and current state curiosity in Envisioning and discovery conversations
- Leading the design of a solution and tailoring of the story that can facilitate those outcomes with the selling team and with partner
- Leverages technical sales strategy and technical expertise to address customer digital transformation and align technology to customer business needs.
- Drive business App customer journey to Digital transformation by applying Catalyst Methodology
- Assist customers clarifying technical questions, allowing them to make technical decisions to build tomorrow’s business and IT Solutions based on Microsoft online services and solutions.
- You will be the subject matter expert on your local sales team leading technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, architecture design sessions, production ready pilots for the Dynamics platform 365 solutions, with a focus on customer acquisition efforts.
- You will own winning the technical decision for sales opportunities and usage scenarios, through tailoring your message, bringing ideas to customers, engaging with them to show our technology differentiation, and delivering proof and secure their agreement thatour solutions meet the success criteria for their decision to adopt the Dynamics 365 Platform solutions.
- You will work with our core sales tools, such as Daily Recommender, socialconnection tools, and AI driven data to extend your reach and the reach of your team, and methodologies such as Technical Close Plans – all focused on satisfying customer needs and driving sales. You will also work with partners and others at Microsoft to be successful.
- Orchestrating complex sales process with internal and external partners for multiple Microsoft online services and solutions.
- Helping identify and diagnose technical, architectural, and competitive blockers and respective solutions for sales opportunities and usage decision blockers and helping ensure that these solutions are implemented.
- Prepare technical insights and key scenarios required to drive the right technical and business solution outcomes.
- Meet and exceed team-level monthly, quarterly and annual goals for net-new acquisition targets and sales pipeline, as well as operational metrics.
- Sharing practical knowledge with partners to drive the sale, deployment, and adoption of Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite.
- We encourage all our employees to continuously maintain and enhance their technical, sales, professional skills, and competitive readiness.
- Develops deep relationships with key customer & partner technical leads and act as the Voice of Customer at Microsoft.
You will be
a vital connection and
a variety of technical
- Orchestrating solutions with internal and external partners for Microsoft Business Applications and other products and services.
- Helping identify and diagnose technical, architectural, and competitive blockers and respective solutions for sales opportunities and usage decision blockers.
- Sharing practical knowledge with partners to drive the sale, deployment, and adoption of Microsoft solutions.
- Account planning/strategizing with sellers to target high propensity accounts that align to sales plays, at application level, which is significantly more granular than at Sales play level
- Whenever possible, shaping current and future products, marketing strategies, and customer centricity ideas through your feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering.
Support and coaching to key customer situations to maximize sales of target products particularly with the BDMs
- Key contributor to elevating customer’s technical intensity/capability, directly via demo/workshops or via partners
- Presents to and educates colleagues, customers, or partners at scale to enhance knowledge sharing on products or solutions.
You will stay sharp, share your knowledge and learn practices from others.
- Complete readiness and attain Level-300+ knowledge, expertise and demo capabilities.
- Contribute to the Technical Specialist Community.
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives defined collaboratively with management.
- You will be recognized for sharing, learning and driving individual work that all result in business impact for customers, partners and within Microsoft. We encourage thought leadership and leadership from every employee.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required. 4-year degree preferred. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field desired
- Related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles
- Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance (including the EU General Data Protection Regulation) and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions.
- Broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture for business application solutions preferred.
- MB-900 Microsoft Dynamics365 Fundamentals or prepared to attain certification within 3 months.
- Fluent English at a professional level
- Technical experience in Dynamics 365 or comparative following business applications on any two of the following preferred:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Customer service platform
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Project Service Automation
- Competitive knowledge of Salesforce, SAP, Oracle Netsuite, ClickSoftware, etc.
- Strong CRM functional Knowledge
- Understanding of various industry vertical & domains will be an asset
- Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, deep technical product demo, writing, and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership to influence key technical decision makers, influencers, senior executives, industry decision makers and or boards
- Highly driven passionate person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences and to connect technological solutions with measurable business value
- Success-driven, works well in a diverse team and enjoy a dynamic and changing environment.
- Experience and passion for learning (technical and professional skills); implementing practices from others; trying, failing and learning from the experience; sharing practices and knowledge for others’ benefit.
- An understanding and passion for cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
- Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.