Oracle's CX Service Organization in Trivandrum:
• Participates in multiple phases of Oracle’s Customer Experience Cloud Products SDLC
• Contributes to the next generation of software capabilities to address needs of global enterprises
We are looking for CX Service COE
(Center of Excellence)
Technical Specialist Manager, who are ready to contribute immediately
What are we looking for:
Do you have direct Oracle Service Cloud or Field Service Cloud product knowledge and experience? Can you develop and review solution architectures for CX customers? Can you think creatively and combine big-picture perspective with detailed, fact-based recommendations? -
If your answer is YES for all of the above, please apply immediately.
Oracle is hiring action-oriented Technical Specialist Manager to join the CX Service Cloud COE (Center of Excellence) team and work with our most strategic customers. Team members possess a diverse background from technology vendors, customers and consulting firms with knowledge of technical, functional and information architectures, leveraging this credibility as trusted advisors with customers, partners and internally across Oracle.
The candidate will manage a team of technical specialists.
The ideal candidate will be able to support customers through the delivery of solution design reviews, problem-solving and ongoing architectural reviews. Highly technical experts with Service cloud experience for performance, migration, etc. Strong product expertise in deployment, diagnostic and problem resolution.
This role is in CX Service Cloud group, part of the Cross-CX Center of Excellence (COE). As an acknowledged authority within Oracle, this product role requires considerable breadth of knowledge and understanding of CX Service, industry best practices and CX-related business processes or technology designs.
The role involves analysis of the client data model, application and integration landscape to ensure Oracle Service Cloud deployments meet customer objectives. Successful candidates will develop and review deployments for our largest, most complex customers. This requires intellectual discipline, a problem-solving aptitude, deep technology experience, interpersonal skills, creativity and independent judgment.
- 10+years of experience in Service Cloud complex product development, support or consulting roles
- 5+ years of people managemenet experience
- Work experience with Customer projects, Oracle Consulting, Support or Customer Success
- Hands-on experience with Oracle Service Cloud products (B2C Service, B2B Service or Field Service) as a developer, customer, consultant or partner
- Develop a trusted relationship with key stakeholders;
- Reconcile multiple viewpoints to establish a clear and deliverable map to successful deployments
- Ability to publish and/or contribute to the creation and sharing of best practices, white papers, training, webinars and workshops. 15% of employee time will be allocated to these tasks
- Ability to deliver compelling presentations and reports to internal executives, focused on examining multiple alternatives and making clear recommendations
- Experience with enterprise architectures, integration models and technologies
- A/BS degree or equivalent. Advanced degree(s) highly desirable
- Strong, independent thinker with the ability to build credible relationships within Oracle and customer environments
- Experience with complex implementations of Service Cloud and/or Field Service Cloud
- Advanced ability to manage customer escalations (internally and externally) and negotiate resolution
- Genuine passion, interest, willingness and ability to adjust to continuously changing priorities and needs
Manage a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a manager in the product development division, you will lead a team that defines product specifications and or strategy. Gather and analyze information to define product specifications and review design specifications. Communicate product strategy and functionality. Initiate and foster relationships with other groups. Review product documentation and collateral. Ensure successful product releases based on corporate priorities.
Leads a specialized area which may have diverse functional elements. Frequently interacts with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management. Demonstrated leadership and people management skills. Strong communication skills, analytical skills, thorough understanding of product development and product management. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 1 year of software engineering or related experience.