At Nokia we create the technology to connect the world. Developing and delivering the industry's only end-to-end portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing that is available globally. Through our research teams, including the world-renowned Nokia Bell Labs, Nokia is leading the world to adopt end-to-end 5G networks that are faster, more secure and capable of revolutionizing lives, economies and societies. Nokia adheres to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. A truly global company, we are 160 nationalities working in more than 100 countries.
About Fixed Networks
Our Fixed Networks (FN) business group provides an array of gigabit to the home solutions to deliver data access to our communication service provider (CSP) customers. This includes Fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) as well as 5G fixed wireless access (FWA), xDSL and cable upgrades. We build solutions that don t stop at the home but also bring that gigabit experience into the home using our meshed Wi-Fi solution.
- Understand and become highly proficient in IP Based fixed access networks, Layer2 and Layer 3 protocols
- Design & develop Software for Features based on the Nokia Lightspan family of IP DSLAM Products
- Design both manual and automated tests to verify feature functionality
- Maintain features which are deployed in customer networks
- Understand real-world Customer deployments and incorporate feedback into developed features.
- Work closely with all of R&D and Product Management to jointly deliver high quality products and solutions
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics & Communications, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent Science background
- Good experience in L2/L3 protocols (Ethernet, VLAN, IGMP, MLD, ARP, 802.1x, RADIUS, QoS, DHCP, PPPoE, IPV6, CFM, EFM-OAM, ERPS, RSTP, MSTP, LACP, LLDP)
- Good knowledge in programming / scripting languages like C, C++, Python and OOPS Skills
- Experience in Netconf Protocol and YANG Data Modelling
- Experience in developing automation test cases in Robot framework
- Prior work experience in any of xDSL/G.Fast/GPON product lines preferred
- Hands on with STC/other traffic generators
- Conceptual knowledge of networks
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills are required
- The candidate must be able to successfully work in a team oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and to work in a fast paced, innovative environment
- Good knowledge of software development lifecycle & testing
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people s lives and help to overcome some of the world s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create the technology to connect the world.,
- Company Name: Nokia Solutions and Networks India Pvt. Ltd.
- Company Description:
Nokia is a global leader in creating the technologies at the heart of our connected world.Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers, with the industry's most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing. We adhere to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. Nokia is enabling the infrastructure for 5G and the Internet of Things to transform the human experience.
Apply now to be among the first few applicants.
- Early applicants have high chances of getting a callback from the recruiter. Insights will be displayed once we have enough data available.
Login or Register to view all insights like salary, skills etc of all applicants of this job. Login Register