Join a company dedicated to your career development and where you can simply be yourself at work!
So, Why Optus?
We see ourselves leading Australia in outstanding customer experience. In striving to achieve this, five core values guide us. These are: customer service, our challenger spirit, teamwork, integrity and personal excellence.
We've put a lot of investment behind innovation and would love to work with people who provide ideas that differentiate, disrupt and deliver amazing services for our customers.
About the role,
The Senior Technical Specialist is primarily responsible for the delivery of managed services, technical support and the implementation of Work Force Management & Optimisation solutions based on Verint technologies.
This role is based on client site, supporting one of the largest Verint v 15.1 & 15.2 WFO/WFM solutions currently deployed in Australia. The successful candidate will leverage their deep domain knowledge and expertise as a senior Verint specialist to ensure the ongoing stability and availability of this critical business application as well as stringent regulatory compliance as required by the financial services industry.
The position is based within the Technical Operations group which is positioned within Optus Business Integrated Client Services. The Technical Operations division provides support and delivery of ICT managed services to a wide range of external clients in the Australian market who may have infrastructure located in overseas data centres and/or branch offices. Services range from fully managed ICT service offerings to support for vendor and third-party maintenance agreements
Key responsibilities include:
- Meet or exceed customer service SLAs
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Take ownership of customer issues escalated to you and update the incident manager and customer as appropriate.
- Optimise outcomes for customers and OB ICS
- Manage work flow to ensure Major Network or Sensitive Customer Faults are prioritised
- Represent customer needs in a fast-moving fluid business environment
- Increase customer loyalty and lower customer exit transitions
- Interactions & incidents are updated in ServiceNow.
- Customer systems experience high through positive engagement attributable to communication, knowledge and timely response.
- Optus Business is positively represented to customers through all forms of communication, exhibiting empathy to their situation, perspective, constraints and issues.
- Contribute to the retention of customers through positive engagement attributable to communication, knowledge and timely response.
- Integrity of information communicated to customers at all times
- OB is positively represented to customers through all forms of communication, exhibiting empathy to their situation, perspective, constraints and issues.
- All relevant issues are communicated proactively with the Manager/Team Leader through clear lines of communication.
- After hours work is completed as rostered and scheduled.
- Complex MACs and Transitions are completed as scoped and in the timeframe that was committed to the customer.
- Adhere to ALW/EMC processes and procedures including Change process, Transition process, incident and problem management processes
- Thorough understanding of specialist area and IP technologies and industry
- Maintain strategic operational partnerships and education and certification.
- Support the initiative to take a market leading position on next generation data centre capabilities
- Complete relevant training
- Keep abreast of relevant technology to improve service delivery
- Identify areas for improvement in supporting managed hosting & managed router solutions
- Provide quality information and regular updates in the Fault Management System
- Keep technical documentation for Alphawest and Optus clients up to date
- Thorough understanding of ITIL and extensive experience working in an ITIL environment.
- Customer and vendor management skills.
- Business and technical skills - a trusted advisor.
- Troubleshooting & analytical skills.
- Experienced in UC & CC design, implementation and operation.
- A proven record of Cisco or Avaya Contact Centre solution implementation, upgrades and support.
- A proven track record of Verint solution implementation, upgrades and support.
- Verint Impact 360 v 15.1 & 15.2
- Quality Management
- Recording and Archiving
- Single Sign On
- SSRS Reporting
- Speech Analytics
- Performance Management
- Work Force Management
- Good analytics and can see from customer lens approach.
- Avaya WFO
- Avaya WFM
- NICE WFM
- NICE Work Force Optimisation
- NICE Quality Management
- Avaya CC Elite, AACC, CM
- Session Border Controllers (Cisco, ACME)
- Demonstrated ability to clearly update detailed design documents
- Alphawest / Optus Business workgroups and / or customers.
- Ability to work autonomously through good organisation and be able to perform under pressure
- Flexibility in approach to problems
Working at Optus will provide you with a range of benefits that will enrich your personal and professional life. With features such as a range on on-site Health and Wellbeing specialists, financial advisers, company discounts and childcare services, we ensure that we provide you with a safe and productive work environment.
Head on over to http://www.optus.com.au/about/careers to find out more about what it's like working with Optus.
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast-paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!