The Customer Support Agent is responsible for the day provision of the Services. This includes ensuring that a continually high level of service is provided to the customers as set out in transcosmos’ agreements with customers. In order to provide this high level of service the Agent will be required to effectively manage their available resources, including equipment, information and technologies
Summary of Responsibilities
- Maintain a quality business relationship with all customers
- Provide high level professional services in an efficient manner
- Make effective use of procedural, informational, and technical documentation
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist customers with the implementation and usage of client specific software including advising clients on the set up of the software application manager ensuring full utilization of the solution
- Support Product Development by tracking bugs, enhancement requests and typical client technical architecture to improve the product
- Respond to customer queries via a variety of mediums including phone, email, chat and CRM tickets
- Partner with the Instructional Success team to provide occasional online training for our client’s software
- Analyse, diagnose and troubleshoot technical support requests
- Provide timely resolution to customers experiencing common technical issues
- Ensure all incidents are documented within the CRM system
- Ensure customers are satisfied with the client’s products and service
- Other duties as assigned
Skills / Attributes / Competencies Required
- Exceptional customer service and people skills
- Experience in Business to Business environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge/experience with technical applications for government, corporation, and educational entities would be an advantage
- Strong work ethic, dependable, and flexibility to work overtime
- Completion of college level work, industry certifications or equivalent work experience is a plus
- 1-3 years support or directly related experience is a plus
- Familiarity using computers and mobile devices (Android/iOS) is required
- Familiarity with Microsoft (Win 7, Win 8 & 10) and Apple operating systems is required
- Familiarity with the market leading browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, IE 11, Edge, Safari) is required
- Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; compares data from different sources to draw conclusions; uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; and takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Possesses, acquires, and maintains the technical/professional expertise required to do the job effectively and to create effective customer solutions. Technical/professional expertise is demonstrated through problem solving, applying technical knowledge, and product and service management for the functional area in which employee operates.
As well as the fantastic opportunity to partner with huge global brands and pursue an exciting career with a rapidly growing BPO leader, transcosmos prides itself on a fun, healthy and encouraging work environment in the premium district of Mckinley Hill, Taguig.
We also reward of our staff with great benefits including:
Competitive compensation packages
HMO/Medical and dental coverage
And much much more!