Technical Services Associate - French
My client, a Galway based Medical Device, shared service operation, seeks to hire a Technical Services Associate – French. The role provides first Level trouble shooting to end users, distributors and commercial teams via phone, web-based tools and email, including advising customers on the products intended use and addressing specific user issues. While maintaining compliance to medical device and diagnostics post-market surveillance regulations (e.g. US FDA 21 CFR Part 803 / 820, ISO 13485, EU MDR) in all activities.
- Receive inbound Customer calls and email communications and address in a professional and friendly manner.
- Provide first level support in troubleshooting customer complaints across the designated product range by analysing customer problems and asking the appropriate questions to resolve.
- Documenting complaints and inquiries using the appropriate guidelines and procedures to ensure accuracy of the records.
- Communication of complaint investigation conclusions to customers through written reports and phone conversations.
- Review, prioritise and manage group mailboxes to ensure all inquiries and complaints are actioned as per procedures.
- Resolve and address any complaints or inquiries within the targets described within the key performance indicators for individuals, the team and the company.
- To continually evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer experience.
- Develop and maintain areas of expertise in product specialisms required for role; sharing and expanding knowledge within the Technical Support team.
- Preferred but not essential qualification: 3rd Level Certificate/Diploma in relevant discipline i.e. Biomedical Equipment Services, Medical Transcription, Healthcare Services, Nursing, Engineering discipline.
- The individual will have a minimum of 1-year experience working in a medical/clinical environment or in customer facing support role in an associated industry and be capable of providing excellent customer experience with challenging technical complaints.
- Fluent French is required.
- Fluency in a second European language is a distinct advantage.
- Demonstrates the application of problem-solving methodologies, detail-oriented, a critical-thinker, experienced at investigating and resolving complex issues
- Demonstrates an understanding of the requirements of Technical writing.
- Computer Literate; proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The role is office based but a degree of flexibility is required.
- Ability to take ownership, organise workload and change priorities quickly .
- Assume responsibility and Accountability for daily tasks and highlights any risk to Team lead.
For more information, please forward CV’s to for consideration.
Apply for this job
I have read and understand the Cpl
CV sent successfully Thank You
Email address We'll never share your email with anyone else.
Confirm Email address We'll never share your email with anyone else.
According to the art. 24 paragraph 1 of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Dz. U. of 2015. Item. 2135 with changes.) Please be informed that the data controller of your personal data is CPL JOBS Sp. z o.o., Al. Jerozolimskie 81, 02-001 Warsaw. Personal data will be processed in order to conduct and administer the recruitment processes, in particular in connection with the searching applicable job offers and their presentation to address your needs, as well as the archiving and use of personal data in future recruitment processes. Personal data can be disclosed to entities authorized by law and - in case of your consent – to potential employers. You have the right of access to your data and the right to rectify these data."
I have read and understand the Cpl
Upload CV (supported file types docx, .pdf, .doc, .gif, .png, .jpg)
File type not Supported
hsperfdata_recruit_net Select File