We are currently looking for an experienced Head of Technical Support who will be leading a team of Technical Support Engineers ensuring service quality.
What are the responsibilities as our Head of Technical Support?
- Leading a Tech. Support Unit under Tech. Operation Department to achieve their organization’s goals
- Mentoring and improve team capabilities and skills in order to deliver optimum and efficient solutions
- Report regularly to VP of Technical Operation regarding all issues, funds loss, incident, and other operational anomalies/cases
- Continuously do improvements in terms of process or tools utilization to enlarge organization capacity (automation mindset)
- Responsible for supporting Business Development activities, introducing company solutions to potential partners or merchants; help customers to identify right solution with company products.
- Responsible for Merchants/Integration Partners pre-integration technical inquires; integration project management and post-integration technical support requests. Ensure high quality integration with company payment network.
- Identify and summarize Merchants/Integration Partners’ pain points. Propose enhancement to company products and industry solutions engineering team.
- Monitor and analyze the real-time/off-line data, providing maintenance and technical support as necessary to ensure that the business operation of key merchants is normal, and the various types of payment channels are working and sound.
- Coordinate the resources of all parties concerned to quickly respond to emergent cases of key merchants. Improve the cooperation mechanism and process.
- Summarize and optimize the on-line/off-line monitoring rules, work closely with the relevant stakeholders to improve the platform’s overall infrastructure performance and capabilities.
- Identify and summarize Bank / Channel Partners’ pain points. Propose enhancement to company products and industry solutions engineering team.
- Manage the technical support service requests from local. Collaborate with HQ team together to quickly resolve customer’s issues and ensure satisfaction toward the support experience received by Merchants/Integration Partners/Key Accounts/Channels/Banks.
We're looking for people who are:
- 6+ years software development or software technical support experience, familiar with some programming language such as Java/Golang/NodeJS or other backend stack, Mobile Development stack, Database Technology, SDK development, Network knowledge such as TCP/IP/HTTP(S)/VPN MPLS, DNS Routing , Information Security Best Practices, etc.
- Familiar with IT Operation framework such as ITIL v3
- Clear mind and good problem analysis skills
- Great communication skill in English , both speaking and writing
- Team work and customer focus spirit
- Responsible and is able to coordinate resource across departments to resolve urgent issue under pressure
- Frequent Travel to overseas is required
- Ability to work under pressure and take the 7*24 emergency on-call;
- Working experience of integration or support on Payment software systems; e-wallet software systems
- Has experience in Banking Industry , Fintech, or IT Services
- Enterprise technical account manager experience