We are looking for a passionate individual with a can-do attitude to lead our Service Department as Manager of ANZ support & service operations, your objective will be to achieve set goals and targets.
The role manages the national technical phone support team, installation team, workshop team, spare parts ordering team and third party field agents. The Technical Support Manager ANZ is also responsible for researching & diagnosing technical product issues and works very closely with R&D as well as being responsible for improving operational processes & support systems such as Navision CRM.
Attention to detail, leadership capabilities, strong communications skills, a calm demeanour, and teamwork, are all attributes that will be key to your success in this role.
• Management of internal staff, agents and contractors to install Scientific Games Equipment in accordance with industry regulations & government safe work practices.
• Attend ECR (Engineering change request) meetings and provide input & analysis as required
• Manage Technical resources to support the Scientific Games Equipment installed in the field
• Maintain database of technical information – install guides, etc
• Manage the fault escalation process in order to ensure customers and Scientific Games field equipment issues are acted on in a timely manner.
• Review support workloads to ensure they are effectively processed and scheduled to satisfy all Customer and Sales Team requirements ensuring we provide optimum efficiency.
• Review field operations including the scheduling, completion of work and reporting of all work carried out
• Reporting on a weekly basis any operational issues that arise
• Review retrofit progress and completion
• Manage Agents including the process of Returned goods
• Liaise with production and order management to ensure all required information is available to meet installation schedule.
• Improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
• The capability to lead and motivate others, together with effective communication skills (both written and verbal) is essential.
• The ability to apply analytical reasoning and diplomacy when problem-solving are crucial elements to the success of this position.
• Strong planning and organisation skills are critical. The ability to meet demanding deadlines, work without supervision, use own initiative and possess a positive attitude towards teamwork and customer satisfaction (both internal and external) are all vital role requirements.
• The ability to understand, interpret and prepare financial data, combined with overall commercial acumen is a role requirement.
• A good understanding of engineering change request processes, quality and commercial requirements as they relate to the service function is expected.
• Negotiation skills, together with the capacity to establish, promote, and develop strong relationships for Scientific Games are also crucial elements to the success of this position.
• A good understanding and working knowledge of Employment Relations and other initiatives such as Safety, Quality and the Environment are important.
• Experience with an ERP system such as Navision
• Experience in Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
• It is essential to have at least 5 years’ experience in service / operations management. Experience gained in the gaming industry or similar regulated industry is highly desirable.
• Formal certification in a technical discipline and supervisory management is a definite advantage. A good understanding of Supply Chain Management concepts, together with an appreciation of Lean Thinking principles is expected.
• Must be physically capable of operating company supplied vehicles, possess a valid driver’s licence and have an acceptable driving record.
• To hold and maintain a current NSW technician’s licence