The Client Technical Support Specialist understands Benevity’s product suite, processes, and best practices allowing them to empower clients to better operate and develop their programs. They use their knowledge to support our clients in their use of product functions, find solutions for program support, and will know how and when to execute solutions to meet our clients’ expectations.
They will also assist with our clients’ requests by coordinating and aligning upcoming campaigns within the tool, analyzing reporting data, and use their insight to guarantee Benevity is meeting each client’s unique business objectives. The Client Technical Support Specialist is an excellent communicator who will work closely with Client Success Managers, Project Managers, End User Care, and internal technical teams to ensure the best outcomes for our clients and Benevity.
The Client Technical Support Specialist is a problem solver who understands how to identify and solve the root cause of issues and is proactive in solving for the client. They provide high quality service and solutions by working closely as a team with the rest of the organization and is seen as a trusted advisor in the eyes of our clients.
What you will do
- The Client Technical Support Specialist will play a key role in ensuring Benevity develops and retains our industry best client success standard for our clients. They will enable our clients to better understand Benevity and Benevity’s product suite to deliver successful outcomes while continuously developing their Benevity expertise.
- The Client Technical Support Specialist provides assistance to clients around reporting, configuration, product features, and process requests, which allows our clients the ability to focus on meeting strategic objectives and growing their programs.
- Support our clients in the day-to-day management of their programs.
- Provide assistance to clients as their programs change, evolve, or as they adopt new features.
- Use knowledge of Benevity’s products and processes to offer scalable and efficient solutions that meet our clients’ needs.
- Identify trends in the requests from our Clients to help identify improvements in Benevity’s processes and products.
- Build positive relationships with external and internal stakeholders to enable quick and high-quality resolutions for our clients.
What you bring
- 1-2 years relevant experience in a Client Support or Account Management position.
- Strong communication and analytical skills: can synthesize the key points and articulate both the ‘what’ and the ‘so what’.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as phone demeanor.
- Client-focused – is tenacious about finding and delivering quality results for our clients.
- Success-focused – defines a vision of success for each task and drives to this vision with keen organizational skills.
- You are a problem solver comfortable with building and improving processes and best practices.
- Problem solver – analytical; capable of seeing both the big picture and the fine detail to support clients and Benevity.
- Technically adept – not afraid to question and investigate so challenges can be resolved quickly.
- A basic knowledge of navigating, updating and reviewing Access databases
- Knowledge of HTML would be considered an asset.
- A growth mindset always looking to learn new things and knows there is always better.
- Professional – has high standards (Benevity is a high-performance culture) and completes tasks and projects in accordance with these standards and timelines.
- Flexible - enthusiastic about using process to deliver but understands that there’s a time and place to go with the flow.
- Results-oriented – is resourceful and proactive; and knows that delivering on promises is the basis of relationship health and longevity.
- Can-do attitude – happily takes on any relevant task; comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic, growing company culture.
- Motivated self-starter that works well both alone and with a team.
- Great at influencing through strong relationships, expertise, and data. Knowledge of B2B SaaS software, technology experience, a passion for non-profits and an innovative mindset.
- Knowledge and experience in community investment and employee workplace giving programs is an asset.
- Multi-lingual will be considered an asset.
Go to Work and Change the World
Looking for meaningful work where you can have an impact? Benevity is the place for you.
We’re a fast-paced (and fast growing!) software company in the business of doing good. Our market-leading cloud solution powers Goodness programs that help some of the world’s most iconic brands engage their people, customers and communities by connecting them with causes they care about.
As a B Corp, we’re thrilled to be part of the next wave of companies that are committed to higher social and sustainability standards—a commitment you’ll see reflected in our mission-driven culture.
If you want to feel good about going to work every day, Benevity delivers. We’re an agile, high-performing team and we need new team members—people like you—to help us continue to innovate game-changing technology, and help our raving fans (er, clients!) successfully run world-class Goodness programs that create a culture of purpose and passion while making a positive difference in the world.
Imagine using your skills to catalyze a network of 10 million+ people from hundreds of the most recognizable global brands to connect with millions of charities around the world. At Benevity, you can!
When you Work at Benevity
- You’ll have the once-in-a-career opportunity to be a part of a movement—helping some of the world’s most iconic brands drive social change and create a better employee experience that can attract, retain and engage today’s diverse workforce.
- You’ll make more than just a paycheck. You’ll have the opportunity to combine your passion with purpose every day while achieving tangible results. Just last year our team delivered nearly 1,000 feature enhancements; not to mention we’ve continued to build game-changing products while processing over $2 billion in donations and 10 million volunteer hours to 150,000 charities worldwide.
- You’ll join a high-performing, purpose-driven team that will help you advance your skills and adopt the growth mindset that’s essential to success at our company (and in everyday life). Our inclusive environment will allow you to come to work each day and be your best, most authentic self.
- You won’t find a lot of office policies and politics around here, but you will find dogs. You’ll also find a lot of passionate people who are all owners in the company. That doesn’t just mean potential equity in the company (though it means that, too!), but also a sense of responsibility and pride that we’re in this thing together.
Our Commitment to a Diverse Culture
We believe in the power of diversity and we’re dedicated to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment at Benevity. We ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and encourage people of all visible minorities, including Indigenous applicants, and those of any religion, sex, age, ability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression to apply.
A Place for all Genders in Tech
Gender diversity and equality benefits everyone. We’re committed to supporting all gender identities and expressions in tech by sharing stories and advocating for equality. We’re also proud to partner with forward-thinking organizations like Chic Geek and Next Gen Men , who continue to build a more vibrant, inclusive and diverse technology landscape.
While we sincerely appreciate every application received, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.