Are you looking to apply your skills with a company that has a long track record of growth and success? Stackpole International designs and delivers solutions for customers around the globe. We combine world-leading expertise in fluid power systems and powder metal technology with world-class product and process engineering to solve our customers’ must difficult challenges. We have earned their trust by honoring our commitments.
Headquartered in Ancaster, Ontario, we operate from manufacturing facilities and technical centres throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Because we are a Johnson Electric company, we offer leading-edge capabilities in electrification. Our in-house development, test and manufacturing capabilities are focused on a unified goal: delivering high-quality, high-performance assemblies, components and systems for the applications of today and tomorrow.
We’re looking to add a new member to our CNC Technician team. This role is based in Mississauga, Ontario.
• Under general supervision, responsible for complex operations and duties in production.
Track equipment performance and adjust set-ups, calibrations, and alignments. Call other specialists when serious problems occur.
• Track data associated with production equipment. Report any inconsistencies.
• May assist with training other production technicians in order to cross-train workers
• Set-up equipment • Write and/or modify CNC programs for lathes, milling machines, and grinders
• Set up CNC lathes, milling machines, grinders, SPM’s based on process specifications.
• Set up, and maintain Automated cells including robots, conveyor, sensors and cylinders.
• Analyze “out of tolerance" conditions and make adjustments via offsets.
• Read and interpret CMM reports.
• Set up and maintain adjustable support tools (fixturing)
• Predict tool wear and tool changes based on SPC data
• Identify, select and prepare tooling
• Process and tooling improvements for cost reduction programs i.e. analyze tool wear and modify programs to improve tooling cost.
What we offer…
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Stackpole’s Accessibility for Ontarians Policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply.