- Diploma / Certificate in a related engineering discipline
- A minimum of 2 years’ post-apprenticeship work experience
- Certified welder
- Candidates with lower qualification or less experience will be considered for the Tradesman position
- Form 3 education level with a minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience; or
- Completion of Craft Certificate
Possession of the following qualifications is preferred for the aforementioned positions:
- Form 3 education level with a minimum of 1 year’ relevant work experience
- Registered Electrical Worker for Electrical Work with the Electrical and Mechanical Services Department (EMSD)
- Relevant certificates issued by recognised institutions e.g. Construction Workers Registration Card
- Driving licences of Class 1, 2 and 18, etc.
- The positions of Technician and Tradesman will have opportunity to learn new skills with corresponding salary adjustment via the Skills Progression Scheme
- Shift duties are required (including emergency repair during adverse weather) with allowance for overnight shifts
You are invited to apply online via http://www.mtr.com.hk/mtr_job_en or send in your CV stating the position (with reference number) you are applying for either by email to email@example.com or by mail to Human Resource Management Department (Operations Engineering), MTR Corporation, G.P.O. Box 9916, Hong Kong on or before 12 November 2020. If you have any enquiries, please contact at 2993 3324.
For other job openings, please visit MTR Corporation's website for more details.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for 12 months for future recruitment purpose and will then be destroyed.