About the Role:
To assist project managers in the installation of complex building automation systems and associated equipment.
- Effective installation commissioning of equipment at project implementation stage
- Timely and professional on-site and in-house attendance at all times.
- Timely fault analysis and rectification of technical issues.
- Look at ways to improve day to day operations.
- All work carried out in compliance with relevant legislation and safety requirements
- Comply with all occupational health and safety requirements whilst undertaking work activities on-site or in-house
- All accidents/incidents which occur as a result of employment are reported in a timely manner
- Strong background in Building Performance and Energy Efficiency Solutions
- Strong knowledge of building mechanical services
- Skills in IT, network communication and PC hardware configuration
- Previous BMS/DDC software engineering skills is preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in building controls post apprenticeship
- Extensive Commercial HVAC operational experience
- Excellent written/report writing & verbal communications skills
- Strong understanding of Chiller/Boiler and Airside plant performance and design requirements.
- Great customer service skills
- Passion to drive front line safety identification and resolution
- An electrical license or restricted electrical license is essential
Only those candidates the Company (recruitment Agency Company) introduces to JCI by resumes on JCI’s Talent Acquisitions team’s explicit request will be deemed a candidate referred by the Company
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button to submit your application in confidence.