At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Technology at ADP. It's the foundation of the products and services that have made us a world-wide leader in workforce solutions. With us, you can combine technical skills and business acumen, to effectively consult as well as solve technical challenges. You have the opportunity to train on leading-edge technologies that continually redefine what's possible in our industry.
Inspiring Innovation is a core value at ADP and in Information Technology we are committed to delivering it - for our clients and colleagues around the world.
ADP Labs. Located in Porto Alegre/Brazil, provides software development and infrastructure for world-wide ADP products, working with large scale initiatives across multiple geographies, including Brazil, United States and India. As an internationally distributed software development team, we are hiring:
Principal Technology Architect
The NextGen Developer's primary responsibility is to ensure ADP Lifion/Pi features are well analysed, developed & delivered on schedule. This role requires hands-on development along with effective collaboration with Lifion & Pi global development in achieving the objectives.
- Write high quality/efficient code, debug, unit test cases, resolve issues and further develop deep Product knowledge over a period of time.
- Will be developing policies in Pi policy developer for different country based payroll policies.
- Work collaboratively in Agile scrum team including Developers/ lead developers, Architects/Tech leads, Product Owners, Scrum master and Testers for next-gen UI development. This will include working with global team in US (EST time) based on project needs.
- Would be responsible for peer code reviews; provide suggestions to improve code efficiency/performance.
- English language fluency is a must have
- Spanish language is added advantage
- Experience in the Customizations Workflows, Scripting Business rules, Client scripts etc. in Service-now/Sharepoint/Salesforce.com preferred
- Developing and configuring Business Rules, UI Policies, Catalog Client Scripts and Client Scripts, UI Actions, Reports and Workflows as part of stories development.
- Experience in working with Workflows, Import Sets, and Update Sets.
- Proficiency in working with REST API's and web service development (REST).
- Good understanding of RDBMS and Good SQL query development skills.
- Experience in HR/Payroll/Leave/Benefits domain will be an added advantage.
- Experience/exposure in Agile Scrum methodology.
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills.
RESTFul API design and implementation
Explore our COVID-19 page [...] to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace....] to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.