We are looking for Security Technology Engineer who would be good addtion to Information Security Team.
Must to Have
1. Hands on experience in IDS/IPS, Perimeter Firewalls, WAF, DLP, anti-virus and anti-malware, Advanced Persistent Threats (APT), network access controllers (NAC), gateway anti-malware and enhanced authentication.
2. Experience with Network protocols, packet analysis tools web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols, etc.), DNS, encryption technologies and standards, VPNs, VLANs, VoIP and other network routing methods.
3. Understanding of Cloud computing, Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB).
4. SaaS models for various security tools
5. Strong oral and written communication skills, Experience in building and maintaining security systems
Good to Have
1. Perform penetration and vulnerability testing
2. Good knowledge of Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems
3. Log-Management, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
4. Familiarity on Identity and access management principles, Multi Factor Authentication
5. Exposure to Endpoint Detection Response (EDR) or Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP)
6. Understanding of Cloud computing, Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)
Information Security Certifications – Security +, CEH
Network Security Certification – CCNA Routing and Switching (R&S), CCNA Security, Network +
System Security Certification – MCP, RHCE
Educational qualifications: B.E, B. Tech.