Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
- Serve as financial and business advisor to the Technology Leadership teams (MU Lead, Portfolio Leads, Delivery Leads, MU Sales teams).
- Provide financial analysis for the Technology Services in SEA.
- Support Technology Leadership teams in Annual Planning and Quarterly Forecasting processes.
- Understand the alignment of Technology Services financial strategies with the overall direction of the Growth Markets Technology group, assist MU CFOs in driving the strategies to implementation.
- Assist MU Finance Leads in providing guidance and analysis to the Technology team to optimize margin and profitability while managing risk, and ensure Productivity & Non Contract Costs are controlled.
- Assist in providing guidance and analysis to support the Demand & Supply balancing within Technology team
- Identify and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Help ensure appropriate financial management controls, decisions, and involvement in SEA Technology activities.
- Review and assess all financial measures to identify key issues and risks.
- Help MU Finance Leads drive solutions and implement corrective actions affecting SEA Technology’s financial performance.
- Manage accruals, business investments, and capital expenditures to reflect current business position and strategic direction in Technology.
- Manage the standardization and execution of the planning and forecasting activities for SEA Technology business in Delivery and Account Management activities.
- Support Technology Leadership teams in Annual Planning and Quarterly Forecasting processes including
- covering Sales, Revenue, CCI, HC, Productivity, Non Contract Costs
- setting Technology Load Factors & non standard rate cards
- participating in the annual affordability process
- participating in MU level Supply/Demand balancing and HC planning
- 5 year COLA for ATC Indonesia within Technology
- Career Track Mix and Cost to Serve planning
- Understand all the possible EAC changes and the probable causes, ensure working with CFM & Quality to identify risks early in the project lifecycle.
- Monitor HRI/Watch list Contracts including monthly review to discuss and understand risks in the portfolio, including impacts to future forecasts.
- Provide insights and analysis on cost to serve leveraging FBM reporting as well as inputs from Technology Analytics Team. . . how to optimize, what actions to take, identifying opportunities for improvement, etc.
- Ensure that Accenture economic model is being followed in the MU across supported Career Tracks.
- Track, report and analyse other key financial metrics including results for key Alliances and Platforms, Cloud and Security businesses.
- Review, confirm and communicate Financial Analysis of monthly and quarterly results of NCC incurred compared to plan or forecast to MU Delivery Lead (shared with Area MU Delivery Finance).
- Understand pyramid/productivity and financial impacts of pyramid and productivity variances to target.
- Work with HR to understand local Severance and recruiting plans in order to forecast costs accurately.
- Review load factors, and other cost levers for optimisation as required
- Prepare Technology MU Delivery Lead for MU Leadership meetings as needed.
- Proactively collaborate with all other areas of Finance, including SEA FBM team, Technology GM Finance team, Payroll & Cost Optimisation teams etc
- Manage the identification, application and communication of financial best practices.
- Drive internal financial processes, reporting and communications.
- Support ad-hoc requests. (for example variance to ODE, and COPQ analysis, etc).
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict responsibilities that may be assigned.
- Reports to: MU CFO and Growth Markets Tech Finance Lead
- Internal relationships SEA MU Technology Lead and SEA MU Technology Business Ops Lead, CGFLs, CFM & CDTS, GM Tech finance team
- External Relationships: Technology Leadership
External advisors and suppliers