Infosys is seeking Technical Leads for Toronto, Canada.
This position’s primary responsibility will be to anchor for different phases of the engagement including business process consulting, problem definition, discovery, solution generation, design, development, deployment and validation; guide teams on project processes and deliverables; contribute to effort estimation, client training. The chosen candidate will play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution with an opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technologies.
• Candidate must be located within commuting distance of location. This position may require travel to project locations.
• Canadian citizens and those authorized to work in the Canada are encouraged to apply.
We want to meet you if you have experience in any ONE of the following skills
• At least 4 years of IT industry experience in development, maintenance and support Projects
• At least 4 years of experience with UI/ AngularJS/React JS
• At least 4 years of experience with Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Restful Web services, Cassandra
• At least 4 years of experience with DevOps Engineer (Full Stack)
• At least 4 years of experience with .Net, MVC, Web API, SQL
• At least 4 years of experience with COBOL/JCL/DB2
• At least 4 years of experience with Agile/Project Management /Requirement Analysis
• Ability to effectively interpret technical and business objectives and challenges, and articulate solutions
• Ability to enable business capabilities through innovation
• Demonstrated willingness to learn new technologies and takes pride in how fast they develop working software
• Ability to effectively communicate across third parties, technical and business product managers on solution design is a plus
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at [...] Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin