Role – Technology Lead
Technology – VDI – Cirtix
Location – Cologne, Germany
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Design and Implement Microsoft/Citrix based VDI solutions On-Prem or Cloud
- Provide support to post-migration issues
- Handle communication with customer and manage the offshore team who will perform the migration
- Weekly migration status reports generation
- Handle day to day migration and operation issues
- Strong knowledge of concepts of Virtualization – Desktop, Application and Server
- Hands on experience on Install, Configure, Manage or troubleshooting related to:
- Virtualization broker such as Citrix XenDesktop/Xen App 7.X or Microsoft RDS Windows 2016 / 2012 R2
- Citrix MCS/PVS /Session based Provisioning services.
- NetScalar solution
- Hypervisors - Citrix XenServer/ Hyper-V/ VMware ESX Server.
- Citrix Director/Studio, MS SCVMM Server / VMware VCenter Server and Microsoft System Center suite of products.
- Microsoft Azure WVD deployment, configuration and support
- Atleast B1 German
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With nearly four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at [...] aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.”