As a part of VMWARE IT team catering to marketing business we are looking for a talented manager with excellent people & finance management, technical, communication skills and innovative mindset. Our seasoned IT leadership team is dedicated to hiring and supporting top IT and engineering talent, creating an intellectually-stimulating and team-oriented environment, and driving VMware’s IT organization to be truly cutting edge.
Technical Manager will be responsible for leading a team of marketing developers who will be primarily engaged in the analysis, design, development, and customization. The candidate should have exceptional technical skills in development/customization of overall marketing ecosystem, integration tools, knowledge of Adobe stack, Marketo, Analytics, Personalization, Backend Development and have excellent team management, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Project Management – cost, resource, communication, stakeholder, time, vendor management
• Agile – Experience in agile methodologies such as scrum.
• Manage IT staff by recruiting, training & coaching employees, communicating job expectations & appraising their performance
• Maintain organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans
• Understand all aspects of VMware’s Marketing Ecosystem configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to ongoing releases.
• Establish and maintain relationship with business stakeholders, such as digital, globalization & marketing operations etc.
• Interact with Adobe & other product organizations to execute on pilot programs of new product features.
• Manage backend & marketing stack developers and coaching them on the best practices of development.
• Drive the governance of the system integrity and performance of VMware’s Marketing platforms.
• Manage project delivery in a fast-paced support environment, driving all issues to resolution with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and efficient task execution.
• Experience in managing staff (4+ member team)
• Experience in engaging with stakeholders, executive communication, project management
• Ability to work in a global cross-functional environment to help support and enhance business systems
• Ability to plan and execute tasks in a structured manner
• Able to work, collaborate and contribute in a team environment
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe analytics, Marketo, A/B testing, personalization & Experimentation.
• Knowledge of JAVA, Microservices, UI development & different architectures (Logical, technical, integration etc.)
• Exposure to SaaS businesses, managing M&As is a plus
• Technical background in OOPS, programming languages and web-based applications
• Excellent analytical and quantitative skills or experience
• Logical/Perceptive, problem solving, detail oriented, solution oriented
• 7+ Years of hands on marketing ecosystem development & management
• 7+ years of experience developing/ customizing/ implementing various marketing applications
• Completed more than one full life-cycle large scale marketing ecosystem implementation from scratch
• Knowledge of SDLC processes and tools, Iterative Design & Prototyping (Agile)
• Must have experience preparing technical specifications, detailed design documents and developing test cases
• Experienced in development methodologies and software delivery lifecycle
• Good experience in managing finances (budget, forecasting, resources, PR/PO, accruals).
• 3+ years of people management experience of at least 4 members team
• Bachelor’s Degree in CS or Equivalent with 10 years relevant technical experience, MS Degree preferred
Category : Engineering and Technology
Subcategory: Product Dev Management
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2020-11-02